New Attack of B-Team Server White listed

HecticTactic

Hi I recently just started an Attack of B-Team server. Right now I am only looking for 4 people to join my server and then later on we can expand.If you are interested in joining my server please fill out and post the information below:

Name -

Age -

Gender -

Country -

How much do you know from this modpack -

Why do you want to join -

Skype name -

Name- Steven (R0ckpillar)

Age-15

Gender-Male

Country- The UK

How much do you know from this mudpack- I know a lot about Tinkers Construct and necromancy and I am slowly learning about Witchery from Chimneyswifts11 channel.

Why do you want to join- I want to join because id like to be in a server which isn't open to anyone to join as this causes many untrustworthy people to be on the server.  I love the idea of having maybe a more trustworthy community like type server which makes it similar to the AOTBT makers server.

Skype name- Stevenswift9

Name - Austin (austinman22)
Age - 16
Gender - male
Country - Canada
How much do you know from this modpack - I have been playing since day one of the release so I know a fair bit about most of the pack but my specialty's are Minefactory reloaded and galactacraft as well as builds centered around those mods
Why do you want to join - I am looking for the opportunity to become a part of the community as well as to have some fun and get into shenanigans with fellow B teamer's as this pack is a great one to do that but unfortunately the big servers are full of greifers so i would rather play a smaller server with friendly people  
Skype name - siraustin12 (Austin Caron)

Name - BigCrackers

Age - 15

Gender - Male

Country - Murica

How much do you know from this modpack - I'm pretty sure I know mostly all of it by now. I've been playing since early February and I'm great with tinkers construction.

Why do you want to join - Well I would love more than anything to be actually able to play a Attack of the b team server without having to be worried about being stolen from. I have always loved small community servers where you get to meet new people. I am also very helpful around the server and I'm just a fun guy to hangout with. I hope you accept me!

Skype name - turkeyylegs

Name- Hannah (hanster is a nickname)

Age-16

Gender- female

Country- America

How much do you know- I know a lot about tinkers construct and a little about genetics. im a big Bdouble0 fan so ive learned a lot from him

Why do I want to join- I would love to be apart of a server but don't want to be worried about being stolen from and this seems perfect! I also want to meet new people!

Skype- GHanster14

Name -Sean(IGN differentnickel

Age -15

Gender -Male

Country -US

How much do you know from this modpack -i know about 5 or 6 mods and going to be exploring more soon

Why do you want to join - I would like to join because i have created a private hamachi server with my friends but looking for a different experience with other players and to possibly meat new people!

Skype name -seanbob.mcallister (trust me there were no names left hahaa)

Name: Junior (MrNeeples)

Well I consider myself to know a little a bit, I played FTB for some time, then went back to vanilla while watching Keralis, Bdubs and Generik. Now I just started watching Chmineys videos and decided to try this pack, so far I am loving it, but it seems it was created with multiplayer in mind. Playing solo AotBt  hasnt got me as excited as watching them guys play on Youtube, so I decided to come in here check it out see if anyone got a server running 24h whitelisting for players that want to play regularly, this seems like a good one!

Any of you guys/girls got in?

Name - LACROSSEK1D24 (Nash)

Age - 16

Gender - Male

Country - United States

How much do you know from this modpack - I know every mod very well and advanced builds besides the Neocromacy mod which i have to desire to learn.

Why do you want to join - Looking of a server where there is no grieving a nice community and cool people to hang out with and have just general fun with!

Skype name - LACROSSEK1D24

Name - James (Justgetloud)

Age - 17

Gender - Male

Country -USA

How much do you know from this modpack - I'm very skilled in Witchery, Open Blocks, And a little about project red transportation

Why do you want to join - I'ved played this modpack for a while and had plenty of fun with it, But it's got very lonesome and i want hang with some people and enjoy some fun

Skype name -wisdomtrue