Smelter broke.. or something?

carlosa59

I was playing Attack of the B-Team and went to go take a break so i logged out of my single player and came back a few hours later and wanted to make a new manyullyn rapier, and my smeltery controller was empty but looking at it from the outside it has tons of it in it.(pics below) Please help me fix thisb65c00b845.png

a935cbd208.png

there should be a website to the tinkers construct mod. Just go the the main menu, go to mods and look for the tinkers construct mod and there might be a website there. And sorry, I cant give a link to you, im having a problem with attack of the b-team, it wont start. Hope that helps. :)

I've had it happen before. I've fixed it before with relogging. Also, I've fixed it before by dumping them all from the faucet into portable tanks and then put it back in the smeltry. It's happened to me quite a few times and it seems to happen when you have a bunch of different liquids inside (which it looks like you do).

there should be a website to the tinkers construct mod. Just go the the main menu, go to mods and look for the tinkers construct mod and there might be a website there. And sorry, I cant give a link to you, im having a problem with attack of the b-team, it wont start. Hope that helps. :)

I looked, but couldnt find the link to their website