Tekkit 1.2.8c crash back to launcher

Doc_Mat

I'm running Tekkit 1.2.8c (can't upgrade because 1.2.8c is required for a server), and it keeps crashing back to the launcher. I've googled it and tried everything I came across to try and fix it: I've tried increasing the amount of RAM, resetting the pack, deleting the folder all together and reinstalling. Tekkit was working fine until I said no to updating the pack. The forum won't let me include the log file. Is there anything I need to look for in the log itself to post here?

The solution is using 1.2.8d. If the server wants you to use 1.2.8c, try updating and running it on another server or in singleplayer (you can always revert by resetting the pack again). If the problem persists in 1.2.8d, please file a bug report.

Hi yes, there was a hotfix for the windows and linux users but not the mac users. 

to raise awareness for this issue, i too also have the same issue, please redirect yourself to my bug report here is where we can raise awareness by clicking the green button which gains its popularity showing admins that we need another fix

http://forums.techni...reen-mac-users/