Chunk Errors All Over The Place!

Please help me this keeps happening to my world after playing for a while my friend wanted ComputerCraft so we added it. After 2/3 days my i couldnt start up my Attack Of The Bteam anymore (I deleted the attack of the bteam folder and this worked). Then when I came on the server I had no inventory (It was empty) and all my morphs were gone. I used OP to tp to the cords of my base.. When it had tpd me I couldnt see a world etc it was just sky without sun/moon or a world if you know what I mean. I logged in logged out and found these all over the place (In total 3)...

http://imgur.com/GHW7p9h

We have had to restart playing this modpack several times because of biomes corrupting the world (Omnious Biome really messed it up several times). I really love this modpack but it annoys the crap out of me that each time we finnaly are doing good this happens.... Please help me, is there a way to remove these chunks because i really want to continue on this world...

Thanks alot,

HystericalFart

This doesn't sound like a mod bug, this sounds like some kind of hardware issue (this has happened to some people if they were using galacticraft wires near certain machines, but only where there's a bug between those two systems so it's usually in someones base, not so widespread as this).  I suppose it could be caused by computercraft depending on how that was installed (if it's sharing a biomesoplenty or project red leaf id with a computercraft bus or something I could see something like this happening).

I'd run your computer through a memory and disk check first.  The chunks are actually removed, what you need to do is force them to regenerate - there are tools for this but I can't think of any off the top of my head, hopefully someone else will know of one and will post here, MCEdit may be able to do it.

This doesn't sound like a mod bug, this sounds like some kind of hardware issue (this has happened to some people if they were using galacticraft wires near certain machines, but only where there's a bug between those two systems so it's usually in someones base, not so widespread as this).  I suppose it could be caused by computercraft depending on how that was installed (if it's sharing a biomesoplenty or project red leaf id with a computercraft bus or something I could see something like this happening).

I'd run your computer through a memory and disk check first.  The chunks are actually removed, what you need to do is force them to regenerate - there are tools for this but I can't think of any off the top of my head, hopefully someone else will know of one and will post here, MCEdit may be able to do it.

Im messing around with mc edit right now I deleted the corrutped chunks waiting for technic launcher to start (I also did a repop).