Ultra Modded Survival Id Problem

Xeerex

I've been having a problem with my Ultra Modded Survival mod pack by CaptinSparklez.  Technic kept asking me for an update for this mod pack, so I did thinking that it could improve performance. That lead to me not being able to play my world.

I've spent quite some time on my world, putting in a lot of effort into everything I do, but now I can't load it.

Forge couldn't find ID 3473 from Industrial Craft 2.

I've tried just letting it load anyways, but nothing happens, just an error message on how I should check the config and convert the ID. I have no idea how to do that. I've tried making some random block with the same format as the other blocks and put in the ID, that didn't work either.

So now I've turned to this forum, hoping that someone with this kind of knowledge could help me. It would be really appreciated if you could help.

Screenshots will be provided below- 2 being both error messages I receive when I try to load up the world, and 1 being the Industrial Craft 2 Config showing nothing for ID 3473.

I also do apologize if the images are a bit too big, but it's there at least. Thanks a lot! =)

Error 1

ScreenShot1_zpse21b8627.png

Error 2

ScreenShot2_zps78c87e4f.png

Config

ScreenShot3_zps5921e666.png

Because there are two different issues

You have a missing ID 3473 (meaning the world has an item ID set but is no longer present in the client)

AND

You have an ID conflict between 3437 and 4005 (blockCable is set as 4005 in the world, but set as 3437 in the client)

Yes it is quite possible.

try setting your config for blockCable to 4005

you will have to do some digging for the other issue with the missing id 3473. (Guessing this is IC2)

Yeah, this IC2. I'll try to see what I can do with 3473, but I doubt I'll be able to do anything with my knowledge. Anyways, thanks a lot for your help with the first problem, I really appreciate it =)

Tried various things, didn't work. I did what you told me to do, but it lead to more problems. More id's needed to be changed, one after another. I won't even bother trying to fix it because I know for a fact that it will never end. Don't mean to sound rude here, but I'm never going to be able to fix it. I'm just tired of it, I'll just play a different mod pack and start fresh. Thanks for your help though.