Auto drink not working

Kinselle

I'm trying to set up an automatic enchantment system. I'm currently using LXP Absorbers on top of Resonant Portable Tanks from Thermal Expansion. Liquid XP is flowing through some fluiducts just fine, but when I hooked up my Auto Enchantment Table to the ducts, the auto drink function won't work. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug in the game?

The Liquid XP and the OpenBlocks Auto Enchantment Table are not compatible with each other. The XP used in both cases are different. You may attempt to use the MFR Unifier to make it the OpenBlocks Liquid XP or just use an XP Drain over the Tanks provided by the OpenBlocks mod (this can also be used to work with the larger tanks added by TE). Also, when setting the auto enchantment table to auto-drink, make sure you set a side of the table in that interface ot where it should attempt to "drink" from (hold right click to move the table, left click on side to enable it, it'll appear red)

Edited by Kalbintion

It is unfortunate that the Liquid XP LXP is not compatible with the OpenBlocks LXP but this is the way it is (Perhaps bugging either mod maker will eventually allow compatibility between the two, but of course this could just annoy them and/or make them not want to do it.)