Server requires mods that are absent or out of date on your client

Scanoe

Hi,

I use the Technic Launcher, the latest version 1.2.8e. 5 Jar Files are required from this new 1.2.8e build to replace 5 Jar files in my Old Server Folder, I did that.

But when I try to log onto my Server I get "Disconnected from Server: The Server requires Mods that are Absent or out of date on your Client"

Any Idea what I need to do ?

By default for some reason my Technic Launcher only uses Minecraft 1.6.4 Version even though Minecraft is 1.7.5 nowadays, could that be the problem ?

Thanks in advance

none of the official packs are on 1.7.x minecraft versions, because most of the mods aren't updated to 1.7 yet.

the easy fix for this would be to delete or move the "mods" and "config" folders from your server's folder and replace them with the ones found in this zip.

if you've made config modifications to your server, you can try with only removing/replacing the "mods" folder first.

the easy fix for this would be to delete or move the "mods" and "config" folders from your server's folder and replace them with the ones found in this zip.

That worked perfectly, I deleted both the Config & Mods Folders, then replaced them from the "e" zip.

Thanks for the assistance freakachu.