[1.0.10] [~Hexxit~] [40 Slots] [Faction] [Pvp] Raiding/Griefing] [Economy] [Votifier]

NotHeyyo

eqzf.jpg

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Server Ip Adress: 76.72.163.51:25566
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Server Website: http://www.gabe-craft.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Status: For the most part online, but we do have some trouble with it sometimes we are working on fixing those problems, if you guys have any problems please report them to me as we enjoy helping people and making our server the best it can be, as for lag there is not much is people stay in loaded chunks but if people start to explore unexplored territory then some lag may occur.
Players: Our players that we have at the moment are fun and active our staff is also active, though we are in need of staff 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Banned Items:This server revolves around Hexxit and about keeping the mods the way they should be. We do this in multiple ways by including few banned items, factions, and Economy The Banned Items that we have are

-Hack Saw:Reason: Could bypass server protection by enabling them to be placed in server protected areas

-Air Grenade:Reason: Could bypass server protection in protected areas by having the ability to kill other players in spawn and other protected areas
All Rules on our Server are found below. (Since we are still a somewhat new server the rules will change but we will update them as they do change)
  1. ​Do not ask for Staff and or O.P in game or in our forums
  2. Do not take advantage of any glitch that we did not fix (Report it to us for a prize  :kiddo: )
  3. Have fun! and make the experience better for all of us!
About our Server: As said before we are a new server but we do past experience of successful servers that we have shut down to make room for newer servers such as this one. We do need staff for this server but do not think we will accept you when first join. You apply at our website. And if you do not meet the expectations of you longevity on our server you will not even be looked at.

But other then that, our staff that we do have so far are nice, friendly staff, everyone plays legit. Unless needed to.
Pictures Showing our Server will be added soon. :P Thanks for looking at this post and hope you enjoy.  :rudebox: 

So this server is pretty bad.  I logged onto it with a few buddies of mine and after a few rounds of PvP, we were being told to stop killing people.  Eventually they put some of the users in creative so we couldn't kill them.  During this whole time, the server would crash every 5 to 10 minutes; continuously.  I made an inquiry about it and they said it's not crashing, as everyone on the server was saying it is.  They then threatened with bans if we didn't stop PvPing others and the server was told to stop complaining about the crashes or they would be banned too.  Then before a crash, they slayed myself and my friends so we wouldn't get our gear back when the server came back up.  When we confronted them about it they said, "Deal with it".  I questioned further into why I was slain and why my gear was removed and they said it was for logging out during combat.  I was in combat during the server crash, and they only removed the items from myself and my friends; everyone else was fine.  We were then banned after questioning it further.

-Crashes every 5 to 10 minutes

-PvP isn't actually allowed (You get yelled at if you're better than the donators)

-If you get too good, they slay you, then ban you

-They put people into creative who get killed