My world got deleted PLZ HELP

Rd1212

I was playing attack of the b-team and i was playing with the statues mod and i crafted a showcase and placed it next to my item system from project red transportation then i broke it cause i wanted to move it so i did then i went back to use my item system and it wasnt working so i moved my item system 1 block over and i was placing blocks to cover up the piping next to the routed interface pipe and it crashed my game so i loaded it up the next day and started to rebuild it and it crashed again, so i loaded attack of the b-team up again and went into single player and my world was gone, so i went into my technic launcher folder (im using mac) and went to attack of the b-team and then into saves, my world was still there but the was 3 other folders called mapwriter_mp_worlds the next one was mapwriter_sp_worlds and the final one was NEI can someone please help me i worked very hard with that world. :'(

Those first two other folders are related to the Mapwriter mod (that minimap you see in-game), and only contain the information for it and the images for the map on the respective world/multiplayer map. The NEI is for well, NEI, and contains some world-based settings in it. These three can be simply ignored for this issue as they have nothing to do with it. The main issue sounds like the level.dat either went missing or is corrupt from the world save.

See if the map opens with MCEdit, if it does, re-save it. If there is no level.dat, it may need to be regenerated through creating a new world with the exact same name (it'll pick up the previous files and should keep everything as it was)

czzarr, in this a crash report is unnecessary, same goes for a launcher log. The only time this issue would require either is if this issue continued on after being fixed. I already provided instructions here for two different potential fixes of the issue.

I have made a new world and opened it with mcedit then i went back into attack of the b team and it was the same world i made with the same name, may you please be a bit more specific with how to do this thanks?