Weird problem

Agrax

Hey, my problem is rather esthetical, but there's maybe few guys who look 4 this kind of stuff. I mean... I found a very nice spot in AoTB-T mod, i thought what i can build there for 2 days and... i stucked. I just dont have any idea what can i build to manage this awesome space... I add some photos:

http://imgur.com/a/zqOoD#0

Maybe u can give me a little advice, coz there's plenty of massive and really well-looking mountains

Not gunna lie, saw the thread title and immediately thought someone was asking for crash related help.

As for what you can do with the space, might I suggest something like what a Mindcracker (drawing a blank on the name for whatever reason and its bugging me...its the same person who made the lilypad) did with a much smaller mountain and made a semi-steam-punk, old fashioned/country airship style residential town. Similar to what is seen in Vechs' Windforge First Look videos.

Ermm... U meant this guy (

)? Coz im just kinda confused if its him... Not bad building but i've seen better ones. Anyway, thx 4 your help:P if any other person of good will have any other ideas, gimme them, pls:P

You gotta make a castle! Like a raggety ol' castle with massive towers and bridges! Or of course go crazy with some steampunk stuff. The options are unlimited, and that's whats great about AoTB-T. Castles are so much fun when you have microblocks, chisel and carpenters blocks :D

If i want a good texture pack for AoTB-T, which one i should use? Sphax's the best or r there better textures 4 this mod to build smth like... idk... kinda steampunk castle (?) like mixed salad of this:

'>

with more futuristic version of this:

'>

but with more of, i should say, "kick" in it and i dont really like clean textures...