Minecraft crashes when i add optifine

Sniper575

I am having trouble with attack of the b-team. I am trying to install OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_U_C6 in attack of the b-team and it worked and got in minecraft but when I played Singleplayer it said that minecraft has ran out of memory and then i tried multiplayer and it crashed i tried this 3 times and then reset everything on technic and put the optifine folder back in the mods folder like i did earlier but it still did the same thing. Please Help!

when u open technic launcher, click the little cog up in the top right hand corner, this is the options for the launcher, u will c something saying memory, u need to increase this. It will prob be on 1gb at the moment by default, change this to half your computers ram, for example, if your have 8gb of ram on pc, then change the memory for launcher to 4gb.should work fine

DrakeEldridge, you want this to be a specific number for the modpack, not relative to your computer - 2-3GB seems good for AotBT without any resource packs added in.

Sniper575, download 64-bit Java, if you have any further problems please post on the tracker (links and guidelines in my sig).