Lets Play Attack of the B-team Server [1 more player!!!]

Server IP:
--------------------
VirtualVagabond.mine.bz:25597

About Us:
----------------
 This server will be for creating YouTube Let's Play videos. We're looking for ONLY 1 additional players to join us!!! We are looking for people who are trustworthy and that have created let's plays before.

We're looking to make friends here, and essentially make a connection with other people running channels, so that everyone on the server can create videos during their game play and we can all link and suggest the other players episodes, etc. We feel this could improve not only our own viewer numbers, but also those of the other players on the server.

If interested, please contact Me via PM or post with info about yourself and at least one link to a let's play or something of that sort that you have released.

Server Features:
----------------------
NO banned items.
ALL AotBT Mods are included and up to date with the latest pack version.

Rules:
-----------------
1. Pranks ARE ALLOWED but no griefing
      if you want to prank someone don't blow up their house or steal from them.
2. NO duping
3. NO X-raying texture packs or mods
4. If you use a 'nerd pole' (a column of dirt/cobble/sand etc) Clean it up, don't leave it sittin' there uglyin' up the place
5. NO griefing
6. NO stealing
7. NO rapid killing for no reason
8. NO taking other peoples graves
9. Follow what other peoples signs say like if your in a shop pay the amount they say
10. Portals are allowed, provided you leave sufficient distance that they don't accidentally mix-link

If you break any of theses rules you will be immediately banned so you cant ruin the server for the
rest of us.

Application Requirements:
-----------------------------------------------
IGN:
Why do you wish to join the server?:
How often will you be on?
How often will you create episodes?
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?:
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series:

IGN:checom
Why do you wish to join the server?:would be good to join a not to big open to everyone server since there's so much griefing and starting up an attack on b team series
How often will you be on?atleast once a week but mostly 3 days or more a week
How often will you create episodes?1 or two a week
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?:sure i don't mind
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series:it's a new channel so i don't have anything but this will help me get better at commentary

also want my skype username :checurtis

IGN: Blokee
Why do you wish to join the server?: I am not a fan of playing alone (it makes worse content in my opinion) so I would love to join your youtube series! I also need somewhere to start my channel! You guys sound pretty cool so I would like to join you also!
How often will you be on? 8-10 hours everyday!
How often will you create episodes?every 1-2 days I will release a new episode!
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?:  Totally I would love it get to know and have some fun with you guys do a little pranking complementing and seeing sick builds!
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series:  I have found no one to record with but I do have some cool channel art I was hoping to start with your crew! :D

Some other questions you might wannna know!

I have TeamSpeak 3
I have skype: Blokee.me
I use the full version of Fraps
I am a kind likable and funny person
I am not a greifer
I LOVE Titanfall as well as minecraft
I live in the U.S.
I have a modded AlienWare X51 so I wont have lag

Other Things
I feel really bad about not having a video series and I know anyone can say they will make videos and not make videos and ruin your server! But I promise I will make content for you and your server! The reason I hav'nt is because I had no one to play with but I found you guys so please give me a chance, thanks!
Also is it ok if I use my Sphax pack?? if not thats fine!!
Any other questions Just ask, Hope to join you thanks!!!!! :D
Edited by Blokee

for marv u rlly just need a recording software. I personally use fraps but there are others like bandicam and quicktime player which are compatible for macs. And for the other guys who posted we would enjoy to see some content so we know what ur like. Anyone can lie in a text box.

for marv u rlly just need a recording software. I personally use fraps but there are others like bandicam and quicktime player which are compatible for macs. And for the other guys who posted we would enjoy to see some content so we know what ur like. Anyone can lie in a text box.

Ok what do you want to see? Ill try doing some MiniGame or channel introduction thanks!

!

Ok My GTA V In minecraft commentary is uploading ill give you a link when its up!! Ok? :D

Ok My GTA V In minecraft commentary is uploading ill give you a link when its up!! Ok? :D

Ok this video is 20 mins long so it will take a little bit so yea it will be out today!! 

Ok my video is done check it out at 

Edited by Blokee

IGN: IDED
Why do you wish to join the server?: looking for people to stream/record with
How often will you be on? Quite often as I'm looking to make a load of tutorials and eps
How often will you create episodes? Every other day most likely but at least 2-3 a week
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: Of course thats why I am applying here
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: http://www.youtube.com/IDEDOnline http://www.twitch.tv/IDEDOnline or check out http://www.IDEDOnline.com
I'm just creating content currently but as you can see I have done recording for minecraft ages ago and now I'm starting afresh as I've finally got almost all my recording setup to a professional standard.

IGN: x8blade

i wish to join this server to start my YouTube Channel (you need to start somewhere right?!).

i will be on quite often not every day because of school and all but a lot. 

I will create new episodes every other day or everyday. 

No i would not mind doing crossover i think that would make the experience x10 better!

i currently do not have any videos that are worth watching it would just be a waste of time but i would like to start my YouTube video Channel here!

I also have skype and TeamSpeak 

i will using micosoft  Expression Encorder4 to record.

• 2 weeks later...