Attack of the B-Team server help!!!

bonesring

I tried creating a private server so me and my friend can play together. Everything thing works, but when I go into creative and place down a tinkers block or something it disappears and the item leaves my inventory. Is my server not attack of the b-team?

I tried creating a private server so me and my friend can play together. Everything thing works, but when I go into creative and place down a tinkers block or something it disappears and the item leaves my inventory. Is my server not attack of the b-team?

when you run your server, you need to use the launch.bat file (and in it, it should call BTeam.jar, *not* the minecraft_server.jar file).

I would assume it is -- but that problem you described sounds an awfully lot like running the minecraft_server.jar.  If you confirm that you are running BTeam.jar then there must be another cause.

Is your server local or hosted somewhere?  If hosted, it's possible that the host company is not running the server using the correct file.

What if the bteam.jar isn't doing anything?

What do you mean "isn't doing anything"?  Is it failing to load at all, or is it loading but acting like vanilla (your original problem)?  Are you getting errors?

Perhaps you should post your error log (the one that reads "ForgeModLoader-server-0.log").  It's usually a good idea to use http://pastebin.com/ so that it doesn't fill your post with tons of stuff.

And let me ask again -- when you say private server, do you mean you're hosting it on your own machine?