Attack Of The B-Team Servers not working properly on new update on Mac Mavericks

Hi I am a host for an Attack of the B-Team server. I have been getting many technical difficulties after the new update for mac (Mavericks). My issues are that when I launch the BTeam.jar (which is what i usually use to start my server) is just stops and says, "To start the server with more ram, launch it as "java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar minecraft_server.jar" I have then tried launching the minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar, it launched but when i tried to connect via technic launcher, the server crashed. I tried it multiple times, but received the same result. Lastly, I tried the start.command i made, but when i tried to connect, my launcher doesn't detect it online. I tried it again, but this time it showed online. When i connected to the server it crashed again. After these tries i then tried to reinstall everything including port forwarding , but i still get the same results no matter what i try to do. Even if i downgrade to version 1.0.9c it still has the same results. I have spent about a day trying to fix it, but nothing is different. It has been stressing me out and it is very important to me that i fix it because i have started a youtube series for it and without the server i cannot continue any longer. Please help it would be much appreciated.

It looks like you're out of memory for the server. If you have a 64-bit OS then get 64 bit Java. This let's you add more memory using that line of code you have in your post. If this doesn't work I don't know. 

Thank you soooo much. Your advice helped a lot. I was able to get my server up and running again. Thank you.

Thank you soooo much. Your advice helped a lot. I was able to get my server up and running again. Thank you.

You're welcome! I had the same problem myself recently, so it was nice to help someone else out who had the same problem.