Trouble installing Worldedit and Essentials for Tekkit Server 1.2.8e

Ironstien

Hi all,

I am having trouble getting WorldEdit and Essentials to work on my Tekkit 1.2.8e Server. I am setting it up on my home PC to setup the world and spawn etc before I make it live and host it somewhere better than my PC... The basic steps I have followed so far are:

- Downloaded and unzipped the Tekkit 1.2.8e Server file to a folder

- The only thing I have changed in the server.properties file is to use the ip - 10.0.0.8

- I have downloaded worldedit-5.6.zip, unzipped it and put the .jar file into the plugins folder

- I have downloaded Essentials-2.12.2, unzipped it and put all the .jar files into the plugins folder

- I have also download and put craftbukkit-1.6.4-R2.0.jar into the main folder of my server

I have tried lots of different version of all of these pluggins but can seem to get any of them to work :( Thank you in advanced and I'll kick myself if it is something simple.

Edited by Ironstien

You need MCPC+ instead of Bukkit in order to run those Plugins on your server.. 

Just download it, place the jar file into your server root folder and rename it to the name your normal tekkitserver.jar has and you're done.

Also you have to copy ALL the files inside the zip into your plugins folder, not just the .jar!

Edited by allnet

You need MCPC+ instead of Bukkit in order to run those Plugins on your server.. 

Just download it, place the jar file into your server root folder and rename it to the name your normal tekkitserver.jar has and you're done.

Also you have to copy ALL the files inside the zip into your plugins folder, not just the .jar!

Awesome tyvm, I renamed the MCPC.jar to Tekkit.jar and it works fine... This has saved a few grey hairs, trust me, TY