Seeking for 1 or 2 players who could be my co-workers

Addez

hey! i have a private server up and running, and the few people that are on wants all to make factories and companies. So we all said that we would need some co-workers or something to help us build our business or if you don't want to do that, you could start your own business!

if you want to join you need to fill in ~~

Minecraft name :

if you are gonna start own business or help someone with their? : 

how experienced are u with tekkit? :

ip : 195.198.161.116 

Name: Kper29

Business: start own company

Experience: i have played tekkit for 1 year and minecraft for 2.5

i am pretty good at tekkit i know how to set up machines and automated systems

Edited by kper29

Name: George010400

Business: I'd love to work with/for someone; I wouldn't mind making my own company if this is not possible.

Experience: Played Tekkit Classic for around 1 year, Played Minecraft for 2 years. I am experienced with EE2, IC2 and Build Craft.

Name: George010400

Business: I'd love to work with/for someone; I wouldn't mind making my own company if this is not possible.

Experience: Played Tekkit Classic for around 1 year, Played Minecraft for 2 years. I am experienced with EE2, IC2 and Build Craft.

Do you want to work with me on a factory when this server is up?

hey again guys! it's cool to see that you all replied to the post! 

Im gonna add all of you on the white-list so you are all good to go on the server ! ^^ The server is not on atm, it will be on tomorrow around 13:00 GMT +1 cuz im fixing some of the ranks.

And also we actually don't really need anymore help with our factories on the server, so you are all good to start up your own company if you want to!

as i said, feel free to team up with anyone on the server but just make sure to be nice and don't do anything stupid on the server, ok? 

cuz if you do grief or rading you will be perma banned.

anyways hope to see you guys on tomorrow! :D

hey again guys! it's cool to see that you all replied to the post! 

Im gonna add all of you on the white-list so you are all good to go on the server ! ^^ The server is not on atm, it will be on tomorrow around 13:00 GMT +1 cuz im fixing some of the ranks.

And also we actually don't really need anymore help with our factories on the server, so you are all good to start up your own company if you want to!

as i said, feel free to team up with anyone on the server but just make sure to be nice and don't do anything stupid on the server, ok? 

cuz if you do grief or rading you will be perma banned.

anyways hope to see you guys on tomorrow! :D

Is this Tekkit or Tekkit Classic? I can play on either.

It's a tekkit classic server! I don't know if i said it but, this server is private and i can't have it up 24/7 cuz then my computer would go insane. 

And im sorry to say guys, but i wont be on the server today untill like 8 pm cuz im going to a party. So you have to survive alone or with some other people on the server. i wont be there to guide you D:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Minecraft name : barnzie03

if you are gonna start own business or help someone with their? : help with yours but if not start own

how experienced are u with tekkit? very

i know you have shutdown the server or something but im just asking for the future

• 3 weeks later...