North Texas AOTBT 2nd Server (Mature 18+, PVP, No Griefing)

Looking for 20 players still

NEW WORLD, has not been explored. You can decide which world to join. I will post IP address of new server when asked to join it!!!!

New Startup Minecraft Hosting Venture: (Mature Players 18+, PVP, NO Griefing) (Possible Staff needed too!)

30 SLOTS OPENED UP (SERVERS ARE UPDATED to 10B)  Come join the fun!!

Slowing moving into the Minecraft hosting business and have server needing players. I’ve created Modded Bukkit, Hexxit, Crazy Craft and AOTBT servers which are functional but have never been released to the public.

Server Rules:

No Griefing

Respect Staff and Gamers

PVP is on, just be mature about it

No Stealing

No Spamming

No Advertising

No Hack/Glitching

Please answer questions for application to join server, will whitelist Minecraft account once approved..

Minecraft name?

What country do you live in?

Do you have Skype?

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel?

Age?

Acceptance of server rules?

IP Address: 168.215.185.234:40919

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name? KyrosVagus

What country do you live in? USA

Do you have Skype? Arcanel (Should be the one with a picture of a warlock/necromancer looking display picture)

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? No

Age? 21

Acceptance of server rules? I accept

Could we add my buddy/ housemate? Our server guy is consistantly changing the worlds.

OrionsFIST

30s

USA

no youtube ( but you may see him in the backgroud during my livestreams.

He would agree to all rules cause he is the calmest guy. I can shoot you his email if needed.

You're on. Please use the email system here and let me know your email address. There are several bulletins to read and I send out email every week about gameplay and such..

Welcome aboard!!

You're on. Please use the email system here and let me know your email address. There are several bulletins to read and I send out email every week about gameplay and such..

Welcome aboard!!

Minecraft name? MondoDismo

What country do you live in? USA

Do you have Skype? Yes, although I prefer G+ hangouts or teamspeak

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? I upload private videos to Youtube, but they aren't Minecraft related.

Age? 44

Acceptance of server rules? Of course. I have my own server, so I understand how difficult it can be to deal with unruly players.

Minecraft Name: joMAMAisBOSS

YouTube?: Yes but if you would like I will upload videos.

I definitely agree to server rules.

Thank You Please Accept Me

God Bless 

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome aboard!!

Minecraft Name: TheMiningDwarven (I wanted Dwarf but it was taken)

Do You have Skype?: Yes, though I don't use it much at all

Do you upload to Youtube?: No

I Accept the rules and understand the consequences of breaking them

It sounds like just my kind of server. I like the idea of pvp that's all in good fun.

I just came from a server were I was just getting started and some random guy came in killed me and smashed my chests, by the time I got back half my stuff had despawned. I quit that server right then. PVP is supposed to be fun, organized, not breaking into someone's house and murdering them for no good reason.

Edited by TheMiningDwarf

Minecraft name?    demon1103

What country do you live in?   USA

Do you have Skype?  yes (but i never really use it honestly)

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel?    no (i dislike the sound of my voice recorded)

Age?   just turned 21 a month ago

Acceptance of server rules?   Yes, i agree to the rules

Hope you'll accept me, lookin forward to a new server since my last one shut down for unknown reasons (its been over 2 weeks and i've been itchin to get back to my mad scientist ways)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons