can anybody fix my modpack?

Rubenleonidas

• Discord Moderator

Keep in mind that the link you provided is not a direct download. This would be the direct download URL for your pack:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hcsnh8482bh6h5l/Modpack.rar

As for your pack:

• Your modpack.jar is named "Modpack.jar". Notice the uppercase "M". It must be "modpack.jar".
  • Your modpack.jar is a RAR format archive. All archives intended for use in/by the platform MUST be in ZIP format only.
  • Your modpack.jar is the Forge installer. The modpack.jar file is just the Forge universal binary jar file renamed to "modpack.jar". Don't extract it. Don't re-compress it. Don't mess with it other than to rename it to modpack.jar.
  • You are missing the file "mods1.6.4WorldCore-universal-1.6.4-1.1.0.17.jar". Get it here: http://files.minecraftforge.net/WorldCore/
  • Your EnderStorage mod is out of date compared to your CodeChickenCore mod. Get version 1.4.3.6.
  • Your Biomes O' Plenty mod is for Forge/MC 1.7.2. Get the latest 1.6.4 version.
  • You are missing Thaumcraft which is required by ThaumicTinkerer. Get the latest 1.6.4 version (4.1.0g).
  • Your Furniture Mod is extremely out of date. Get the latest 1.6.4 version (3.2.9.2).
  • You have block ID conflicts between Galacticraft (core and moon) and Natura in the default generated configs. This highlights an important point. No pack is complete without a full set of config files in the config folder. If the default configs have conflicting block IDs a pack will never work unless the conflicts are resolved and the configs included in the pack. However, there are many things that can and should be tweaked to make the mods work well with each other (TreeCapitator, microblocks, power generation, ore balance, mobs, etc.)

Making these changes allowed me to start your pack successfully.

• Discord Moderator

You are asking for things that google will easily give you links for. If you google:

"minecraft forge" you get a link to the Forge downloads.

"minecraftforum thaumcraft" you get thaumcraft

See?

I'm out for a few days starting now. Good luck!

• Discord Moderator

You only need one thread to get help on your custom modpack. It makes it very difficult (and frustrating) to provide assistance when I'm trying to find context for your issues across 3 different threads.

Have you made changes to the pack and re-published/updated your pack settings? If so I will download the pack again and go through it.

• 6 years later...