JellyBean AOTBT/Whitelist/No Griefing No banned items. 40 slots

In Game Name: birdsong67

Timezone: central

About you: i am friendly and love being in a friendly environment where i can interact with others

Describe your Minecraft experience: i have played for over a year and play mainly modded minecraft

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: No

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: Because i hate massive servers where everything is taken. I prefer private servers

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: 1-2 hours

In Game Name: Nyalis

Timezone: EST

About you: A girl who is very used to playing vanilla minecraft.

Describe your Minecraft experience: So far with mods it's confusing so I need a better learning hands on experience, especially with help from a small community

Have you ever been banned? So far I've never been banned

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: it's small and will possibly provide me a better experience than a larger server where you are not given much help

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: It depends whenever I have free time which for the summer will mean possibly everyday.

in game name: hersheyscoco

timezone: eastern standard time (new York)

about me: I am a very dedicated minecrafter especially at attack of the b team. I am completely against griefing and killing for no reason and I will do anything to stop it. also, I am a friendly player such as giving a close player some items. I am looking for a small fun server and from what I read this server seems very fun.

describe your minecraft experience: I am a huge minecrafter and have been ever since 2010. I am still learning about attack of the b team but having fun doing so. I know how most servers work and how their schedule goes.

have you ever been banned? I have never been banned for doing something bad. I was banned from a small server once but for something I didn't do. like I said I hate griefers and I was banned because of one of their actions.

why pick this server? because I saw and read that It was a small 40 slot server and I like servers that are around 40 slots. I dislike huge servers and I hate ghost servers and this one seemed right in the middle. I noticed that the server was kept up and running well because of all of the recent comments and posts.

how long can you be on minecraft usually: I am usually on for about 1-3 hours at a time. and if I find a server that's fun and have time for it I might stay on for a bit longer :)

thanks for reading and I hope I get to see you on the server.

-hersheyscoco

In Game Name: mr_munski

Timezone: eastern eastern daylight time

About you: im a youtuber looking for a nice mature server no more no less thanks for considering .

Describe your Minecraft experience: i have been playing alot with friends and solo so i have alot of good times on minecraft so yeah i guess minecraft to me has been a good experience 

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: nope never 

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: seems more of a tight community

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: from all day to maybe an housr depending on work and family my parents are divorced so that can cause problems 

In Game Name: 27rozelle

About you: i work great with others and i'm almost always willing to lend a helping hand

Describe your Minecraft experience: I've played minecraft for many years now, i typically think of myself as a self-proclaimed expert on vanilla, thats why i have been getting into modpacks

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: No

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: 40 slots sounds nice, not too many people but enough so we can all have fun

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: sometimes for days straight (i'm a little bit of an insomniac), but then theres another side of me where i hang out with friends so i won't be on during those days

In Game Name: MhykolTMA

About you: Ive been playing minecraft for around 5 years, i know alot about the game, im a great builder, im loyal, i dont grief, and ive been looking for a whitelisted minecraft server.

Describe your Minecraft experience: Like i said, ive played since the alpha version

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: I've been banned plenty of times. Not going to lie, I sometimes enjoy using a bit of xray to find a base in vanilla, but im looking for a peaceful server to play on AOTBT

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: Because you seem like a nice server and a good community.

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: Since, its summer im on basiclly the hole day and night.

In Game Name:coolman7976
Timezone:Central US & Canada

About you: Short tempered (if mad) I like to have fun, and build, I also do redstone. I love to make new friends and help people out if they ever need help.

Describe your Minecraft experience:I have been playing since early minecraft beta, I know plenty about redstone, nothing about command blocks, I have played almost every FTB and ATL modpack through and want to play one there simply isnt really an end to.

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: Yes, but only once.  The admin was abusing powers and I have a short temper.

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: It's whitelisted and no items are banned, so I assume there are good trustworthy people I could make friends with that wont kill me and steal my stuff :)

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: Any time I can, when I feel like playing minecraft so, 5 out of 7 days in a week. Most of the time 6 or a full week.

In Game Name: Bounty_Stalker

Timezone: Eastern

About you: I have been playing Minecraft for a while along with attack of the b team also. I really enjoy this modpack and although you didnt say to mantion it, my skype is "Bounty_Stalker"

In Game Name: KingStone3385

Timezone:Eastern Time Zone (GMT -5)

About you: I enjoy playing Minecraft and making complicated redstone contraptions or playing around with magical mods like Thaumcraft. One thing I CANNOT stand is griefing. I also consider myself very cooperative, willing to help anyone who needs it.

Describe your Minecraft experience: Fun, many friends,often mod-filled

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: I have never been banned from a server.

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: It just seemed like an intersting server and whitelisted servers tend to be less filled with idiots.

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: Normally 4-6 hrs daily

Edited by KingStone3385