Quarry Wont Work?

Help! On my server my quarry doesn't build. Ive given it space to build and 2 electrical engines linked up to my batbox. And it wont build? IS there something in config files or? Please help!

Is the quarry in your spawn area? Spawn is write-protected, unless you are an admin.

Do you have any permissions plugins on the server? The fakeuser Buildcraft needs permissions to build for the quarry to work.

Is there the orange construction frame, or do you just see the yellow & black frame/tape?

Is the quarry in your spawn area? Spawn is write-protected, unless you are an admin.

Do you have any permissions plugins on the server? The fakeuser Buildcraft needs permissions to build for the quarry to work.

Is there the orange construction frame, or do you just see the yellow & black frame/tape?

No its not in spawn and im admin. And yes i have essentials, which i believe gives you permissions and theres no frame just the black and yellow outline of where the quarry will build

No its not in spawn and im admin. And yes i have essentials, which i believe gives you permissions and theres no frame just the black and yellow outline of where the quarry will build

You need to give the fakeuser Buildcraft permission to build/dig/whatever. The quarry doesn't use your rank/permissions.

Easiest way to try is to make Buildcraft an op.

I am a right idiot. Can you explain how to give permissions to fakeuser buildcraft please?

It might be [buildcraft] with the brackets, but just go ahead and make the user an op

"/op [buildcraft]" from the in-game chat line, or "op [buildcraft]" from the server console