[1.7.2] Dragon Army Server[PvP][25 slots][Dragon Army RPG Pack][Factions][PrisonPearl][TS3]

Hello everyone! Our clan, The Dragon Army, has recently opened a server for our members and guests! We are a multi-gaming clan that focuses on having a tight bond and have fun! Our server focuses on creating a nice community and a fun RPG server experience. Joining teamspeak is highly recommended. This allows us to really get to know you better, and you to know us better. The mods we have on the server are not meant to completly change the way the game is played, but rather add to the vanilla game. Suggestions for mods are accepted by members of the clan itself, and regular content poles will be had on our forums.

Rules

1. Be respectful to all players

3. DO NOT grief or raid people's things when they are offline. That's just bad manners.

4. Don't kill people over and over. Try to keep it to reason. Remember, this is an RPG server.

5. No hacks/xrays/additional mods should be installed to your client

Mods

BiblioCraft

Steve's Carts

Railcraft

Enchanting Plus

Smart Moving

Chisel Mod

JABBA

Tree Capitator

VoxelMap

Biomes OPlenty

NEI

And a few more

Plugins

We plan to add more plugins further down the line.

Currently the major ones we have are:

Gringgots

Factions

ChestShop

PermissionsEX

WorldEdit + WorldGuard

PrisonPearl

Teamspeak IP

If you need help setting up teamspeak, leave a reply below.

ts21.gameservers.com:9343

Server Details

HOW TO JOIN THE SERVER
First, download the technic pack. http://www.technicpack.net/download
After downloading, installing & logging in, scroll down the left bar until you find "Add New Pack". Then go to this link

IP: 192.99.200.22:25569

The server is really new, and there are still some things we need to work out. Please note that we are still in "beta" and some mods are subject to removal.

Edited by Shyotic

Name: darkth (both ingame and teamspeak name)
Why  you want to join the server: To check it out and see if it be a awesome place to hang for a bit
Can you see yourself joining the clan and playing other games with us?: Counts on how much I like the clan is if I'll do anything else with it
Do you have a mic: Nope but can get one if I need to do so and if I like what I hear/see from your clan

I do have a few simple questions of my own if you be willing to answer them.
1. When you say rpg server is it a very chill one with lax standards where ooc chat is commonly allowed? one where you have to be in character all the time? or do you mean rpg in the system/mod sense like levels and stats.
2. How many players of your clan currently playing on the server so I know how empty/full the place is? (you can ignored this question if you feel like this is a unacceptable question)
3. Is there a place where I can see the full mod list without having to download the pack first? The Platform page for your modpack lacks extra info about it.
4. How far out in the world can a player go before reaching the world border of your server?

Thank you for your time and I hope my questions weren't to annoying/stupid/waste of time.
Hope to hear from you soon :keke:

Name: darkth (both ingame and teamspeak name)
Why  you want to join the server: To check it out and see if it be a awesome place to hang for a bit
Can you see yourself joining the clan and playing other games with us?: Counts on how much I like the clan is if I'll do anything else with it
Do you have a mic: Nope but can get one if I need to do so and if I like what I hear/see from your clan

I do have a few simple questions of my own if you be willing to answer them.
1. When you say rpg server is it a very chill one with lax standards where ooc chat is commonly allowed? one where you have to be in character all the time? or do you mean rpg in the system/mod sense like levels and stats.
2. How many players of your clan currently playing on the server so I know how empty/full the place is? (you can ignored this question if you feel like this is a unacceptable question)
3. Is there a place where I can see the full mod list without having to download the pack first? The Platform page for your modpack lacks extra info about it.
4. How far out in the world can a player go before reaching the world border of your server?

Thank you for your time and I hope my questions weren't to annoying/stupid/waste of time.
Hope to hear from you soon :keke:

1. I mean it's RPG in the sense of the style of mods and plugins. OOC is fine  :)

2. Around 15 people play regularly as of now.

3. You can just download the pack honestly, it's not very big and only has 28 mods as of now. I will update that page soon tho

4, Our world is a 4000x4000 box centered around our spawn.

A mic isn't required, but is nice. If you're interested in joining, feel free to join our teamspeak!

Edited by Shyotic

Name: Sabakugaara8 (Cam on the TS is fine)
Why  you want to join the server: Honestly, I'm not really into RPG servers, so I wanna try this one on for size and get into it. ^w^
Can you see yourself joining the clan and playing other games with us?: If I could fix my desktop and get it working, yes. This desktop has extremely limited space on it, so I can't really download games. But if I have the room, sure. o:
Do you have a mic: Yes. 

Name: Sabakugaara8 (Cam on the TS is fine)
Why  you want to join the server: Honestly, I'm not really into RPG servers, so I wanna try this one on for size and get into it. ^w^
Can you see yourself joining the clan and playing other games with us?: If I could fix my desktop and get it working, yes. This desktop has extremely limited space on it, so I can't really download games. But if I have the room, sure. o:
Do you have a mic: Yes. 

Accepted! Join on teamspeak whenever today. I should be on.

• 2 weeks later...