MTG "Magic The Gathering" Can some one help me???

crazyman50

Hey people, Im needing to know if any good modders will help me. With my idea of creating a "Magic The Gathering" Mod its going to be similar to pixelmon, But not completely. I cant really give much detail about my idea, but I can say its not going to be crappy like the other MTG mods that are out there no offence. First off, I don't know how to mod for shit... my main goal right now is to set up a mod an sites that will bring in a bunch of people an I want to keep expanding it with more updates an other mods. but in the end I plain on making MTG one of the top 3 mods in the world plus I would love to make a modding program for it, so if any one is interested in helping me comment... an sorry for a crappy conversation im kinda tired.....    

I'm afraid I'm already pretty busy between all my other projects, but good luck. I'm curious how you plan to deal with the fundamental differences between Minecraft and MTG - off the top of my head, MTG is turn-based but Minecraft is real-time, and Minecraft has no concept of cards.