[3.1.0]Haxy's Hideout[PvP][100 Slots][No Whitelist]

UncleChester14

Hey guys. We have decided out of pure boredom to go ahead and throw up a Voltz 3.1.0 server, as 2.0.4 has grown painfully stale. For those of you who haven't checked out the newest build, it features 119 mods and I personally think it will put Voltz back on the map. Lots of new toys to play with, and in the end makes the whole Mekkanism being gone thing an afterthought. It's got plenty of room for as many of you guys want to join.

The server has Player Shops, PvP Tag and all the other plugins that make your Voltz/PvP experience even that much better. 

5589393a-69ec-4f15-9b55-8573b534b27b.gif

Server IP: Voltz3.Haxys-Hideout.com

Slots: 100

Make sure to read the rules and follow them and we hope to see you soon!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hell Yeah! Finally someone. I have been waiting for this version to be recommended or something for decades. (I hope it will be soon though.) Then I saw this topic and I'm dying now to try this out!

Edited by Akos96

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't want to mess around with there server. I had poor history with haxy's servers. They have terrible staff and low quality tps, and lots of banneditems. Unlike theres my server has limited banned items, quarries are allowed all explosives, custom plugins, and overall theres always 20.0 tps.

• 10 months later...

I wouldn't want to mess around with there server. I had poor history with haxy's servers. They have terrible staff and low quality tps, and lots of banneditems. Unlike theres my server has limited banned items, quarries are allowed all explosives, custom plugins, and overall theres always 20.0 tps.

i am sensing false advertising