Question about ender lillies and BC quarries

Roversword

Hi all

I am running Tekkit with some alterations (some newer updates, some different configs).

Hopefully my questions are correctly placed here:

1. I would love to get rid of EE3 as it does not really fit in my opinion, however, I pretty much can't as it is (at the moment) the only source for vast amounts of ender pearls. Of course, there are always ender lillies (which take ages to grow) and MFR combinations to make Ender mobs to farm the pearls.
    However, I am looking for a way to make ender lillies a little more worth the time (by cutting down the grow time). Is there a line of config that I might change or is the growth time indeed hardcoded in the mod? Does anyone know?
  2. Using extra utilities the new ender pump and ender quarry are a perfect way to ensure less lag on the server and making it a little more challenging to get quarries (and pumps for that matter).
    However, I would like to have BC still in the pack as it is still something that I usually use in the beginning (before MFR, AE, etc.).
    Now, is there a way in the config to disable the construction (or at least placement) of the quarry and pump? I somehow fail to find it.

Thanks for your help