0.6.5]NeenCraft[PvP][10][Whitelist*][No Banned Items]Looking For Staff

SpazoTron9

Hello and this is my tekkit lite server NeenCraft. Its a fun war server that is whitelisted for now, Anyways i need admins and builders for spawn.

RULES

1. No Foul language.

2. No rudeness to all staff memebers.

3. No Racism.

4. Have Fun

Admin Rules

1. No admin abuse.

IP:120.151.19.128

How to Apply to be admin/spawn builder:

IGN:

Do you have any admin/building epic things experience:

What Good would you be to the server:

Are you good at building:

There are to teams: Team Neen and Team Meep, You can join team Neen or you can join team Meep, But you cant switch teams after you picked,

Each team starts with iron tools. you must find a place to make your team base. You have to walk five hundred blocks before building. you build your team base, name it.

Then I SpazoTron9 Will be head commander of team Neen and thrillrider78 the head admin will be head commander of team Meep. The teams will be sorted after

Edited by SpazoTron9

IGN: thrillrider78

Do you have any admin/building epic things experience:yes i like to make massive castles

What Good would you be to the server: i would help moderate the server and get rid of all rudeness

Are you good at building:yes

Edited by thrillrider78

and im planning on creating a server and i was wondering if i could call it neencraft and make you the owner of it its just i have plugins installed on it and have a website on it aswell so skype me if you allow me to and yes you will be op and have the OWNER rank and i will have the HEAD_ADMIN rank and still be op and still whitelisted and you can whitelist people but they do not become op like you and me

IGN: GoryPluto3522

Do you have any admin/building epic things experience: Yes, i have been admin on a number of servers and i am responisble and fair to the other players

What Good would you be to the server:  I'll make sure there are no issues of bullying or racism, not duping and no greifing.  I am also very happy to help in anyway i can

Are you good at building: Yes, i have been playing tekkit for a while and i am very used to everything the modpack has to offer!

IGN: Shamaniganz

Do you have any admin/building epic things experience: Yes, i've played minecraft for many years and mods since they have came out. im very familiar on how plugins work since i can code them, i have a degree in programming and i know java and i keep up to date with all the latest mods and developments. i've also ran my own server on a custom modpack with custom plugins ive created but i shut it down bcuz it was hard for people to get the pack that i made to work. and yes i can build. :D

What Good would you be to the server: Well im older and mature i think rationally i could be a great leader and inspiration to the fellow members im a great role model i have a history of admin and ownership and i know how to code mods and fix issues and debug problems.

Are you good at building: yes, a few months ago i made a scaled model of the uss enterprise, if i can find the pictures of it id be glad to show you, ive built castles and towns and the spawn of my old server. by hand i dont like creative bcuz its for cheaters, nothing is better than collecting the materials you need to make the dream you want, BTW it took over 5 mil Concrete blocks to make just the hull of the uss enterprise, and i made them all by hand. thats a lot of stone and TONS of iron.

Skype name is: yxcharlesxy if you would like to talk to me. Also thank you for even looking over my application if you choose to invite me i'd be glad but if you dont i understand, best of luck.

IGN: kabouse123

Do you have any admin/building epic things experience: yes i have been admin on many servers and have owned a server witch i had to shut down because it was to costly for me. i have played mine craft since it has came out and have alwased love playing with mods and have started to learn coding and love to build detailed builds

What Good would you be to the server: i tend to be online a lot witch mean i could be on the server more watching it. i  have been playing with mods for a while and could help people that have may of been just starting and teach them how some mods work.

Are you good at building: yes i have helped build many servers spawns and enjoys just building in single player.

IGN: 892927

Admin/Building experience: I have been admin on one server which is still up, but I am looking for a new opportunity to start a community because the old server kind of went stagnant.

What good would I be: I am very into redstone and computercraft, and I can help write programs or build any redstone devices that are necessary. I actually got into coding because of redstone, they work based on the same exact principles, but redstone is a visualization of the code.

Am I good at building: Yes, I enjoy trying to make things as compact and efficient as possible. Small, modern houses are my specialty, but I can also do some large scale terraforming.

My voice is kind of high pitched :/

EDIT: Spazo, if I am not going to be accepted can you still reply to me to tell me that I wasn't? And if you don't accept me as an admin then I would still like to be a member. Thanks

Edited by 892927

IGN: _X_Creeper_X_

Do you have any admin/building epic things experience: Yes, i build things from other games as well as characters.

What Good would you be to the server: I will be very active on the server, keep the cursing as minimum as i can and help others who need help.

Are you good at building: Yes, i am

IGN:

Tony7941

Do you have any admin/building epic things experience:

Yes i used to have my own server but I can use machines and set them up as examples

What Good would you be to the server:

I can lead the server with great example. I am a fair person i deal with punishments by the book but if a crime does not fit the punishment i change it a bit! I am very helpful to new players. I have a great personality! Overall i wanna make sure players are safe and have fun!

Are you good at building:

Yes i like to build castle's,ships,modern houses, etc...

IGN: 54sam3

Do you have any admin/building epic things experience: I have been Admin on multiple servers. Unfortunately, many of them shutdown and some of them I have lost contact with. I know many of the basic commands along with a decent amount of advanced commands. I can set regions, set up groups in GroupManager, etc. Although knowledge is everything, I also consider my reactions and my behavior towards others important as well. I like to treat others in the nicest and kindest way possible keeping in mind not to get too friendly for they may take advantage. I take action only if need be. If the situation can be handled by players themselves, I would not interfere. But, if the situation is getting out of hand, I will take any necessary and mandatory actions. Now for my building epic things experience. I'm not an amazing builder, but when my thinker's light bulb shines I can build like an architect! :D

What Good would you be to the server: Well, previously stated, I don't rush to conclusions and may I add that my temper is nothing to worry about. I can handle situations easily and thoroughly making sure the problem does not persist. I do not believe that I can do everything by myself, so if the situation requires, I will ask another staff member for help! I am a decent builder, so I do not make things like dirt palaces (amazing idea though) or things made of cobblestone. 

Are you good at building: I'm going to be honest here. No. lol But I can try my best though.

Thanks for reading!

-Sam

Edited by 54sam3

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: TheSniper9099

Do you have any admin/building epic things experience: No, I don't have any admin experience but I do have "Epic things experience"   :P

What Good would you be to the server: I would like to be an admin and helping the people on the server to make them have fun on this server. I would also stop people that use foul language and break any of the server rules

Are you good at building: Well, I can build pretty good. But mostly I'm good at building more mechanical/tekkit machinery  :)

Edited by Predator9099

• 3 weeks later...