[3.1.2]WorldKraft Tekkit Classic[PvP/factions/mcmmo][20 slots][open][No Banned Mods]

Pcdoctr

WorldKraft ip:198.52.167.1

Rules on our server is no cursing,be respectful, Also there is No Raiding. dont blow up the world or i will have to start banning mods.

Worldkraft has no banned items or mods.

Plugins on worldkraft are factions, lockette, anti-swear, and core data. More to come as the Server grows.

Our goal is to see players work together or make cities that We can only do with tekkit like factories and amazing buildings seeing the creative work my players do.

My Server is 24/7 i usually restart the server around midnight US mountain time. Only takes a few seconds. Also Worldkraft is Lag free!

Last of all im looking for mature players to join my server that have some tekkit experience. I dont have much of a community yet.

Edited by Pcdoctr

Spawn was griefed. You should get a block logging mod (coreprotect) and an area protect mod (worldedit)

You should also set up some rules and give members access to the /rules command, permission is "essentials.rules".

You can set up the rules in "rules.txt" if you're using essentials 2.7.1+ or "config.yml" if you're using essentialy 2.7-

And "essentials.help" so we can see what commands we have access to.

Edited by willybobsta

Spawn was griefed. You should get a block logging mod (coreprotect) and an area protect mod (worldedit)

You should also set up some rules and give members access to the /rules command, permission is "essentials.rules".

You can set up the rules in "rules.txt" if you're using essentials 2.7.1+ or "config.yml" if you're using essentialy 2.7-

And "essentials.help" so we can see what commands we have access to.

Thankyou for Your input. I did get My Spawn fixed, also protected. I do have coreprotect. This Server is work in progress as I have time I fix things Here and there.

I've seen that when i try to join the server, there was a whitelist on it. When i read further i also knew the reason for it.

Im here to ask if i could get whitelisted on the server if that is possible. I dont know what my whitelist application has to include but for now i'll only put my name below.

Ferion_

( To let you know, im not a griefer. I'm a social person who is always able to help other people. )

• 3 weeks later...