Im getting alot of stuttering in Tekkit and Hexxit.

keisirr

Whenever i try to play tekkit or hexxit i get alot of stuttering and some lag spikes here and there,this happens everywhere in the game from large forests and mountain areas to open plains.Every few secs in the game i get small stutters. I dont have any stuttering issues when i play tekkit classic.My fps is really smooth but the constant stuttering and random spike is really starting to kill my fun with these mods especially after finally getting them all textured with Sphax. Ive already done alot of performance tweaking (defrag,CCleaner,setting computer settings to high performance,setting tekkit to high priority in the task manager,trying optifine,as well as tinkering witht he video settings for hours,downgraded to 64x sphax, increased my RAM allocated to the technic launcher by 1 gb) and have installed Java 7 update 60 64bit but none of these seem to have made any difference.I mean between the stuttering my FPS is pretty good.This is all in single player BTW i only play single player.

My comp specs are

AMD Phenom II N640 Dual Core Processor 2.90 ghz

64 bit operating system

5.74 GB of useable RAM

ATI mobility Radeon HD 5470

Technic has 2 gb of ram allocated to it and i only have optifine on Classic as ive unistalled them from hexxit and tekkit after they dint give me results

this is all i know,hopeully this info is enuff

any help would be greatly appreciated as this is the only thing keeping me from playing these fun mods

Edited by keisirr

May be anti-virus software acting up, or a graphics issue. Minecraft itself changed a lot between 1.2.5 (which Classic is based on) and 1.6.4 (which we are on now). If it isn't your anti-virus software, try adding Optifine. It is not integrated right now, but it has been integrated in Tekkit Classic, I think.

Try to backup your technic folder and remove the dimensional doors data folder from your world (this mod is in both modpacks).

This kept me from 1.2.9d to 1.2.9e update for a long time. Stutters every few seconds.

Dim doors loaded and unloaded pocket dimensions every few seconds in my case.

If this doesn't help do a rollback from the backup.

Try to backup your technic folder and remove the dimensional doors data folder from your world (this mod is in both modpacks).

This kept me from 1.2.9d to 1.2.9e update for a long time. Stutters every few seconds.

Dim doors loaded and unloaded pocket dimensions every few seconds in my case.

If this doesn't help do a rollback from the backup.

I tried and unfortunately it dint do much to stop the stuttering,i went to roaming>.technic>modpacks>tekkitmain>mods and deleted dimesional doors. I may have done something wrong but when i loaded up tekkit it dint show dimensional doors in the mod list.

Edited by keisirr

Leave the mod in place and go to:

roaming>.technic>modpacks>tekkitmain>saves>(your world name)>DimensionalDoors and delete the files and folders in there and check again.

Edit: This is a technical issue. Maybe will go to the tracker with this and there will fix it.

Read >here before posting on the tracker.

Edited by bochen415

Leave the mod in place and go to:

roaming>.technic>modpacks>tekkitmain>saves>(your world name)>DimensionalDoors and delete the files and folders in there and check again.

Edit: This is a technical issue. Maybe will go to the tracker with this and there will fix it.

Read >here before posting on the tracker.

it dint work =(. Also the folders are there again after after every play session.

Edited by keisirr