Attack of the B-Team crashes?

Hi there, welcome to the forums!  For future reference, bug/issue reports should be posted on the issue tracker rather than in the discussion forum (there's a link in my sig).

Unfortunately that error is exactly what it say on the tin - "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError" (You've run out of memory).  Attack of the B-Team needs 1.5GB minimum to be assigned to avoid crashes, but it looks like you're running on 32-bit windows.  If that's the case, there's nothing you can do, you'll have to put up with it until you upgrade the machine (or at least OS) to a 64-bit setup to be able to allocate more RAM to programs.

If you think you've got a 64-bit version of windows already, please post up on the Tracker with some details on that and we can continue.

Hi there, welcome to the forums!  For future reference, bug/issue reports should be posted on the issue tracker rather than in the discussion forum (there's a link in my sig).

Unfortunately that error is exactly what it say on the tin - "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError" (You've run out of memory).  Attack of the B-Team needs 1.5GB minimum to be assigned to avoid crashes, but it looks like you're running on 32-bit windows.  If that's the case, there's nothing you can do, you'll have to put up with it until you upgrade the machine (or at least OS) to a 64-bit setup to be able to allocate more RAM to programs.

If you think you've got a 64-bit version of windows already, please post up on the Tracker with some details on that and we can continue.

Thanks! I'll post there, and actually, yeah I do have 64bit OS, that's weird, like it didn't notice I have 64bit OS.