[3.1.2] CF-Tekkit [PvE] [50] [Grief Prevention] Bringing Back The Class

kentbakk

UT1%20Transparent.png

bout%20us.png

We are a few selected members of the Tekkit community that had a vision. A vision back when Tekkit was know as Technic, The single player mod pack. 

We wanted to create the same feeling and game play as we had on Technic. 

Therefor immediately following the Tekkit launch we started up CF-Tekkit. The server was among the most popular servers back then. 

Sadly the server was shutdown when funds ran low. Now we are back with a brand new server, a new setup and most importantly the funds to keep us going! 

Lets make the vision come true! 
Bring back the class!

What%20we%20offer.png

CF-Tekkit offers you as part of the community a great place to do what you do best. We all love Tekkit and want to play it as much as possible. 

On our server we have setup a full system for a PvE server And you will rank up as you gain play time. With new ranks comes new kits. Kits you can use every 24 hour. 

We also want to bring out a friendly server and therefor have a dedicated staff team that is there to help you with any issues you might have.

Also feel free to take part on our website

Our%20rules.png

To ensure that our community gets a friendly place to be we follow a few simple rules, both on our website, forums and on the server. 

Website and Forum: 
1. Dont post rude/stupid stuff in the comments 
2. Please use your common sence. 

The Server: 
1. Do not attempt to grief in claimed areas. 
2. Do not spam the chat. 
3. Dont hack or use glitches on our server. 
4. No profanity espescially towards others! 
5. Listen to the staff, they are there to help you. 
6. Do not make Gigantic power flowers. 

Banned items:
1. Ring Abilities
- Exeption to the swift wolf
2. All explosives
3. REP
4. World Anchors
5. Crystal Chest
6. All infernal armor
- exeption to the boots
7. Teleport pipes
8. Rm and Dm tool abilities
9. Ender Chests

IP.png

Horrible Community.Had the worst experience in minecraft/tekkit I ever had in my lifeE

Excuse me  Skrillex1234. We have looked over the logs and have false giving information of this event.

The logs show quite frankly that you had got tempered because you had accidentally died in game, now

we have questioned our staff about what has happened, and yes it was an accident (not intended) There

is no reason of you to get angry like this.

And to top it off; You can't judge a server's community within 5-10 mins, I may also recommend

that in your next responce be a bit more practical with your responses instead of raging.

Sincerly

-SUPER

Edited by SUPERVIP102

Horrible Community.Had the worst experience in minecraft/tekkit I ever had in my life

Hello Skrillex

Would you mind sharing what happened to you that makes you feel this way about the community.

I really want to say that we cant do anything about issues your having if you don't give us a Little more to go on.

If something was done against server rules we strongly recommend talking to our staff about it.

But going to a forum post 5 - 10 minutes after joining the server and writing one sentence claiming the community is bad is not going to get you anywhere with the

issue.

If you would like to tell me what happened so i can take a look at it you can contact me by pm or go on our webpage.

Edited by kentbakk

• 5 weeks later...

I'd like to say, this is by far one of the friendliest servers I have ever played on, I have yet to encounter a single hostile player and everybodys willing to help you out. It really is great. Skrillex's comment made me hesitate, but I'm glad I went through with it and joined. I recommend anybody else reading this does the same.

Edited by Facepunch317

I'd like to say, this is by far one of the friendliest servers I have ever played on, I have yet to encounter a single hostile player and everybodys willing to help you out. It really is great. Skrillex's comment made me hesitate, but I'm glad I went through with it and joined. I recommend anybody else reading this does the same.

So True... Everybody is just having a fun time when playing on this server

• 2 weeks later...

So True... Everybody is just having a fun time when playing on this server

Thanks for the comments, we are happy to hear that our community goes well together and we are working on more events and more vaults ;) 

• 2 months later...

So I tried to play on this server again after playing Destiny every night since release and it doesn't even show that I can connect. Is it me or is the server down? I would like to know considering this server was super fun to play on and I can't now. Thanks for any help that may come my way.