Can I Use Attack of The B-Team with my PC ?

Specs lack information about the video, which will be the important bit. If it doesn't support OpenGL 2.0 or higher, it won't be able to play the modpack as-is and necromancy would have to be removed. From what you did provide tho, it should be solid enough to run it without too much issues assuming the OpenGL requirement is met and the video card isnt too low end.

If you're going to go without the necromancy mod, then even most low-end cards should still run the pack1, albeit at a lower FPS (10-20, depending on video) and wouldnt be suitable for lower end video cards to use resource packs or high render distances, but again, with no video specifications I wouldn't be able to give you a completely solid suggestion on how the computer will handle this pack.

1 Assuming your video card has OpenGL support at all, if it lacked OpenGL support completely, I'd yell at whoever sold it to you and demand a refund.

You can find out what kind of graphics card you have by following the instructions here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-nz/windows/video-cards-faq#1TC=windows-7

Once you tell us that, we can tell you if it'll have any problems.

Other than that, the 2.8GHz Pentium D is roughly equivalent to the 1.66GHz Intel Atom (the old D's single thread performance is a little better, but it's an 8.5W chip vs. a 95W chip, gotta cut the atom some slack), so it's always going to struggle on the CPU side a bit.