Ender-thermic pump in pyrotheum age

Masked_koopa

I recently made a mystcraft age with pyrotheum and multiple magmatic dynamos for infinite power and was wondering whether the ender-thermic pump can load chunks which have never been loaded by the player in order to get the liquid, and whether they have limited range. (If not I guess I'll have to make a fission reactor using a gold or iron ore age XD)

Yes but be sure about dynamo/conduit/fluiduct placement inside loaded chunks. I, personally, would put a chunk loading device there. Press F9 couple times when the pump is working.

Edited by bochen415

I found that the Ender-Thermic Pump does its chunk-loading very reliably. Extra Utilities' author wrote that it will load just what it needs to operate, and I found that this is true. Just put a Tesseract one block away diagonally, connect one Conduit and one Fluiduct, and deal with providing power and using the lava on the other Tesseract end. Worked to power my last Obsidian Generator until the Nether turned into a stone wasteland. Never tried with Mystcraft stuff, but a dimension is a dimension.