[3.1.0]SteadyCraft Voltz|24/7|Whitelist|PvP|mcMMO|Factions|Raiding|Economy|ChestShops|Ranks|WorldBorder

dane99

SteadyCraft

FTB.steadycraft.eu:25555

or

144.76.222.56:25555

Who Are We?

We are an well experienced group of people around the world who love to have a great time with an amazing community and really hope to make some new friends.

Server Version

The current modpack and version we are running is Voltz 3.10

Rules

1. Respect fellow players.

2. No cheating or hacking.

3. No griefing protected area like the spawn.

4. Build at least 200 blocks from spawn.

5. Have Fun.

How the server works

mcMMO: You gain power level(the total of all your skill levels) by doing a variety of actions such as mining, fishing, woodcutting and many others.

Ranks: ranks work with mcMMO the higher power level you get the more permissions you are allowed.

Factions: There are two main factions that you can join, USA and SovietUnion, if you want you can make your own faction.

Economy: The server uses a plugin called gringotts which uses real in-game items as the currency(the ratio's are in the spawns rule room).

ChestShops: you can create a your own sign shop and sell item to other players and make money.

WorldBorder: There is a 10,000 by 10,000 world border.

Application:

IGN:

Why do you want to join?:

Experience with modded minecraft:

have you ever been banned? -if yes then why-

where are you from?

Edited by dane99

IGN:MCterminator99

Why do you want to join?: I've been finding vanilla minecraft quite boring now especially on single player so I wanted to have a modded server with a twist and this is exactly what I needed.

Experience with modded minecraft: I've played vanilla for 3 years and just got in to modded minecraft last 2-3 months. I'm new but learning fast

have you ever been banned? -if yes then why-No

where are you from? I'm from Canada.

IGN:MCterminator99

Why do you want to join?: I've been finding vanilla minecraft quite boring now especially on single player so I wanted to have a modded server with a twist and this is exactly what I needed.

Experience with modded minecraft: I've played vanilla for 3 years and just got in to modded minecraft last 2-3 months. I'm new but learning fast

have you ever been banned? -if yes then why-No

where are you from? I'm from Canada.

Whitelisted

IGN: Trollish2012

Why do you want to join?: I want to play with community, and have some war experience.

Experience with modded minecraft: Well, played with tons of mods.

have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- No

where are you from? UK

Whitelisted, Welcome to SteadyCraft.

Application:

IGN: MaulkillerSITH

Why do you want to join?: Looking for a voltz server to play on

Experience with modded minecraft: Was on Haxy's Hideout for several months.

have you ever been banned?  No.

where are you from? U.S.

IGN: Mr_Dude1 (assuming that means in-game-name)

Have you been banned?:  Not from any Voltz, Mine Craft, or any form of online game at all actually

Why do you want to join us?:  Voltz 2.0.4 has gotten old and rather repetitive, I've been wanting something new and your server seems like the best bet for a reliable 3.1.0 multiplayer experience that Voltz was designed around.

Modded Minecraft Experience:  I've been on technic for 2 and a half years or so and also hosted a family tekkit classic server successfully.

Where are you from?: West Coast U.S.A  :patriot:

Edited by Mr_Dude1

Posted Today, 11:19 AM

Have you been banned?:  Not from any Voltz, Mine Craft, or any form of online game at all actually

Why do you want to join us?:  Voltz 2.0.4 has gotten old and rather repetitive, I've been wanting something new and your server seems like the best bet for a reliable 3.1.0 multiplayer experience that Voltz was designed around.

Modded Minecraft Experience:  I've been on technic for 2 and a half years or so and also hosted a family tekkit classic server successfully.

Where are you from?: West Coast U.S.A   :patriot:

Whitelisted, Wellcome to SteadyCraft :D

Where are you from?: West Coast U.S.A  :patriot:

MECHABEAR you don't need to whitelist people.

Welcome to SteadyCraft.

IGN: 

Vertex02

ive been looking for a good voltz 3.1.0 server since it came out and it looks like ive just found one

im very experienced with modded minecraft, i know mods off by heart like applied energistics, thermal expansion, MFR and Galacticcraft. ive played over 30 different modpacks and even made one of my own.

i was once banned because the server i was on has a policy that if you left a floating tree you would be temp banned then perm banned. i was cutting down a tree when my computer crashed and i couldn't get on the server. when i could it said i had been temp banned and i had a week to cut down the tree. i couldn't get on still and i was permabanned. so yes ive been banned before, but not for a logical reason

where are you from?

Australia

Edited by Vertex02

IGN: 

Vertex02

ive been looking for a good voltz 3.1.0 server since it came out and it looks like ive just found one

im very experienced with modded minecraft, i know mods off by heart like applied energistics, thermal expansion, MFR and Galacticcraft. ive played over 30 different modpacks and even made one of my own.

i was once banned because the server i was on has a policy that if you left a floating tree you would be temp banned then perm banned. i was cutting down a tree when my computer crashed and i couldn't get on the server. when i could it said i had been temp banned and i had a week to cut down the tree. i couldn't get on still and i was permabanned. so yes ive been banned before, but not for a logical reason

where are you from?

Australia

Edited by dane99

IGN: Landmine_Fanatic

Why do you want to join?: I love the modpack of Voltz and would love the opportunity to be a part of a community that plays it.

Experience with modded minecraft: I am a founding member of the Matrix Gaming Community which is not as big as it once was as most of us are going to College. I was an admin when we had a Voltz, Hexxit server and have been playing with modded minecraft for about 2 years now.

have you ever been banned? No sir.

where are you from? West Virginia, and in a year Colorado, United States

Edited by Darth Baum

IGN:Brutsy

Why do you want to join : I have been looking for a voltz server to play with others for a while now. Being that its Whitelist , I know there won't be griefing issues. 

I have experience with modded mc before , playing a lot of old version of tekkit and hack n slash mod.

I haven't been banned yet because I usually play singleplayer.

I am from Turkey

IGN: Smartydaniel

Why do you want to join?: I have not found any good servers to play on, I hope this one is good, and I hope it has controlled pvp, random pvp I do not like.

Experience with modded minecraft: I have actually made my own modpack, so I guess you can say I have good experience with Modded MC.

have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- Nope. Never.

where are you from? USA. Don't want to say anything more as anyone can see this.

IGN:    Croix_Sang

Why do you want to join?:   Not many options for a 3.1 Voltz server

Experience with modded minecraft:       Too much.... I don't play without mods and have been playing since late beta

have you ever been banned? -if yes then why-      Only if being banned by a friend as a joke counts

where are you from?      United States

cmcvass94

I started to mess around with mods when I was 12 and tried to put a modpack together but failed

miserably but I am able to start a base and make some secret missiles force fields and start a little battle or something so please add