[1.6.4]Derailed Warfare|1.4|Walls|Controlled PvP|Teams|Whitelist|TS3|Derailed Warfare Modpack|

Ign: Inrix
Where you from(USA etc): New Zeaaland
Internet Speed: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3668392230
Do you have teamspeak? (Must have): Yes, (He says talking to konman)
Why are you interested in this server?: Because Windsntime + Konman = Jizzsplosion
Do you work well in teams?: I dissagree.. I want to be with winds <3

Edited by Inrix

Ign: GameSpriter589
Where you from(USA etc): America
Internet Speed: :3
Do you have teamspeak? (Must have): Yes I'm on it... :3
Why are you interested in this server?: Because Jizzsplosion + GameSpriter = This!
Do you work well in teams?: Never. Absolutely not. No. Maybe. I don't know. Kinda. Sure. Yes. Definitely. All the time.

Edited by GameSpriter

Ign:  bobofoxy123

Internet Speed: ping 34 ms, download 25.63 Mbps, upload 1.15 Mbps

Do you have teamspeak? (Must have): Yes

Why are you interested in this server?: I feel this well be A pretty cool server to play on and i do enjoy modded pvp.

Do you work well in teams?:  Yep.

Edited by Godfatherbobo

Ign: HansVonHeimlich
Where you from(USA etc): Murica
Internet Speed: Varies, Download 12mbps   Upload 9mbps
Do you have teamspeak? (Must have): You know it.
Why are you interested in this server?: World Domination
Do you work well in teams?: There isn't an I in team.... but there is a me.

Ign: Sakirma
Where you from(USA etc):The Netherlands
Internet Speed:11ms,  download speed = 23,82mbps upload speed = 2,63 mbps
Do you have teamspeak? (Must have):Yes
Why are you interested in this server?:I am looking for a pvp server, i was interested in the voltz version of this server but I heard from an admin that the server has changed and I believe that playing in this server woud be fun.
Do you work well in teams?: Yes I've been playing in a RP server for 3 years because of the good community and the fun I would have from that server.

Edited by Sakirma

Ign: dieforevr
Where you from: US
Internet Speed: 26 ms; 28.99 Mbps; 5.77 Mbps.
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes. (no mic atm though.)
Why are you interested in this server?: Reading through the OP, I thought the idea of a purge-style server was interesting. The modpack seems nice, and the idea of assigned teams makes the grouping process seem alot better.
Do you work well in teams?: Yes.

Ign: Ancient_Amber
Where you from: Wisconsin (current residence)

Internet Speed: 21 ping, 22.6 download, 2.2 upload

Do you have teamspeak? I do have team speak and have already come on the channel a couple of times

Why are you interested in this server?: I've been looking for a well, planned out server and my friend recommended I come here. I think I'm going to like it :)

Do you work well in teams?: I do perfectly fine in teams unless they're heavily uncooperative

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: jncjr232

Where am I from: CT

internet ping: ping 14ms/ download speed 29.68/ upload speed 3.25

do I have TS3: yes

why am I interested in this server: I have never try other types of servers and their to big way to many grefiers and jacks. Also a whitelisted server with controlled PVP is hard to find and that is what I want to be a part of. I also want to learn more about volts played single player before and it's getting a little old.

Do I work well in teams: I work with many other ppl and kind of have to. if I don't get along with some one then I stay away from them.

PS. I do not steal, I do not greef and share what I can and help other the best that I can.

Edited by jncjr232