[1.6.4]Derailed Warfare|1.4|Walls|Controlled PvP|Teams|Whitelist|TS3|Derailed Warfare Modpack|

zf8XECm.jpg

Hello fellow minecrafters, Derailed Gamers just opened a Derailed Warfare Server for all to enjoy. This mod pack is a lot of fun IF you play it right! With that being said we have whitelisted this server and added a few strict rules!

XOC1HjF.png

1. PvP is only allowed on Purge Days.

2. Griefing is only allowed on Purge days.

3. Stay in your quadrant until Purge day, quadrants have on entrance which is located at spawn. This entrance only opens on Purge days.

4.Rejuvenation bomb/missles are only allowed for refilling quarry holes. Do not use them during war.

5.Quarries - you may use them but only for mining, make sure you do not mine someone's base.

6.To remain whitelisted you must be active on teamspeak. We have made channels for teams.If you do not wish to be on a team because of members on it we will re assign you.

-FAILING TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN SUSPENSION. BREAKING THEM AGAIN WILL RESULT IN BAN.-

mRODASV.png

If you're like me the last thing you want is your base raided or blown up while you are offline. That's bullshit and no fun. So how things work on this server is we have purge days! A purge day is a full on pvp no rules war, where all the teams go to war with one another if they choose. These days are set when all team leaders choose a day that best works for them. We do this so everyone gets a chance to defend there base. Purge days will be once or twice a week depending on the team leaders and their teams availability. When it is not a purge day there is to be no pvp, at this point it's a friendly building day where all server rules apply.

Yes it's true we have trust in our members and I'm sure we will run into people that do not listen. They will be banned and we will move on. For your safety against Rule breakers we have nightly backups and active admins.

LUJIfaN.png

Find the Modpack here:http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/derailed-warfare.430381

Server IP: mc.derailedgamers.net

Teamspeak IP: teamspeak.derailedgamers.net

Our plugins: World border and essentials.

Essentials is turned off during war days.

bwjNoid.png

Anti-Matter

1AV7hSh.png

Ign:

Where you from(USA etc):

Internet Speed:http://www.speedtest.net/

Do you have teamspeak? (Must have):

Why are you interested in this server?:

Do you work well in teams?:

Hope to see you all on teamspeak!

Edited by Konman156

Ign:Akkilles

Where you from(USA etc): Romania

Internet Speed: I think good.Depends on where server is located.

Do you have teamspeak? (Must have):Yes

Why are you interested in this server?:Beucase it seems fun to have a war modpack.

Do you work well in teams?:Yes,I think i do.

IGN: RiCe_PoT

Internet Speed: 22ms, Download: 12.48Mbps, Upload: 0.63Mbps

Do you have TS?: Yes I'm on the Derailed Gamers TS now :)

Why are you interested in this server?: No lag issue even if i'm in Australia and because the community is awesome to play with and the possibilities are endless and unpredictably fun :)

Do you work well as a team?: I prefer working as a team yeah. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses to contribute and make the team stronger :)

Come join us! :)

Ign:Landmine_Fanatic

Internet Speed: Down 14.95 mbps

Up 1.6 mbps 

Do you have teamspeak? (Must have): Yes

Why are you interested in this server?: I enjoy playing the Voltz Modpack and I am looking forward to participating in such a community again, while the modpack isn't Voltz it looks similar and perhaps better.

Do you work well in teams?: Yes sir, it is imperative to work as a team. 

Ign: rowow

Where you from(USA etc): central Florida

Internet Speed:http://www.speedtest.net/ 9.5 mbs download

Do you have teamspeak? (Must have): yes

Why are you interested in this server?: Because I cant find any good Technic servers, so i'm trying something new

Do you work well in teams?: Not really... Because half of the time the people don't know what they are doing, which is why I usually make my own factions/towns and invite people in with strict regulations.

Ign: DerpPilz

Where you from(USA etc): England

Internet Speed: 44 Ping / 4.14mb/s DL / 0.67mb/s UL

Do you have teamspeak? (Must have): Yes but currently no working mic.

Why are you interested in this server?: Looking for a pvp server with a twist (the teams and only fighting on certain days) and with all these mods it sounds very fun!

Do you work well in teams?: Yes I like working in teams, however it will be new to me in PvP form, usually its PvE for me, but I can adapt easily :P.

ign:Surfboy1

Where you from(USA etc): TEXAS USA

Internet Speed: ping is 22 ms, download speed is 11.22, upload speed is .98

Do you have teamspeak? (Must have):working on getting the volume fixed and stuff

Why are you interested in this server?:Because it seems fun to have a modpack involvin WEAPONZ.

Do you work well in teams?: YES.

Edited by Surfboy1

Ign: susgnome

Where you from(USA etc): Australia

Internet Speed: 228ms, 28mbps UP, 1mbps DOWN (ping to Washington, DC server)

Do you have teamspeak? (Must have): Yes

Why are you interested in this server?: Seems fun, I guess..

Do you work well in teams?: Yes.