mekanisms removed!?!?!

jamzer

Wait a sec here. you removed mekanisms? What the heck? No fission reactors, no fusion reactors, no hydrogen generators, no heat generators. HOW IN THE WORLD ARE WE MEANT TO GET POWER EFFICIENTLY? Please can you put it back in!?!

Won't happen sadly, I've confirmed that mekanism is as unstable in 1.6.4 as it was in 1.5.2.

Their aim is to make a perfected voltz version which mekanism would not give sadly.

I'm just as disappointed that it's not there.

They do however have other power options in other mods

Won't happen sadly, I've confirmed that mekanism is as unstable in 1.6.4 as it was in 1.5.2.

Their aim is to make a perfected voltz version which mekanism would not give sadly.

I'm just as disappointed that it's not there.

They do however have other power options in other mods

Well thank for for telling me why it was removed, that does make it better. But could you please tell me HOW to get power in voltz now other then coal generators and solar panels?

What you can try doing jamzer is use an 'Energy Storage Module' provided by galacticraft. The output of the module is the red side and you can hook up the resonant induction wires or use galacticrafts own Heavy Aluminum wire and connect from there. If there is a shortage of power just add a couple more but 2.5 MJ is usually enough. Also Don't forget to add an 'Infinite battery' to the Energy storage module or you'll get nothin!

What you can try doing jamzer is use an 'Energy Storage Module' provided by galacticraft. The output of the module is the red side and you can hook up the resonant induction wires or use galacticrafts own Heavy Aluminum wire and connect from there. If there is a shortage of power just add a couple more but 2.5 MJ is usually enough. Also Don't forget to add an 'Infinite battery' to the Energy storage module or you'll get nothin!

Thanks for the help! But I meant is there any way to get power quickly, and quiet the bit of it, but most of what I care about is that the power is legit.