[1.7.10]DrenCraft Server[PvP][120][DrenCraft Modpack]

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!

Seriously welcome to a server that uses MC 1.7.10 and is Modded.

Finding modpacks that were up to date using MC 1.7.x and were compatible with servers seemed impossible and ultimately led me to making my own modpack and my own server.

Some say,"But MC 1.6.4 is the best for mods!". That use to be true but go look at the MC forums. Most modders are updating and most of the coolest updates are out for 1.7.10.

So I started a server almost 2 months ago now for my friends and I with the plan of allowing more people to join. We were using the 1.6.4 Ultimate modpack and it was fun, for a bit... We ran into a lot of problems with certain mods and it was hard to get  certain plugins running an older version of MC. So I wiped the server and made a modpack running MC 1.7.2. Again it was good for a bit but I saw a trend on the rise and wanted to be a part of it. Modders were all working on 1.7.10. So finally, almost a month ago now, I created the current server and have been working on it since. 

Finally this is where you come in! I need people on the server. I currently don't need admins or moderators I just need people. I have a few good guys that followed from the old servers plus my friends on the server but it can support much much more. The modpack has over 130 mods and I keep it up to date because I love it. A complete list of mods can be found at the link below.

Server address is included in the modpack and the modpack is required to play.

192.99.44.134:26391

The Server is hosted in Montreal, Canada

Check out the modpack here: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/dren-rpg-tech

Server Rules

1. Be respectful.
  2. Have fun.
  3. Don't grief the overworld.
  4. Stealing from unprotected chests is allowed.
  5. Don't grief other people if you don't need to.

The server is up 24/7 and is set to auto-restart every 6 hours at 3:00 and 9:00 EST and is only down for a few min.

Currently the server is Open and requires no application so you can get on and play immediately. 

Current Plugin List

• APOC Payday
  • Citizens
  • Enjin MC Plugin
  • Essentials
  • Flo Auction
  • Game Mode Inventories
  • Hyperconomy
  • Hyper Merchant
  • iConomy
  • KataParty
  • Multiverse
  • Sign Ranks Plus
  • Towny
  • Vault
  • What Is It
  • World Border
  • World Guard

Spawn in our Citizens Guarded Spawn town!

2014-08-12_19-59-15_zps02de1323.jpg

Explore Dungeons and Ruins

2014-08-12_20-00-09_zpsde07bbd7.jpg

Fight your way up merciless Battle Towers

2014-08-12_20-00-29_zpse419ec21.jpg

Tame New Creatures

2014-08-12_20-00-50_zps74876ec2.jpg

Start Building your Tech Arsenal

2014-08-12_20-01-18_zpse1180ccc.jpg

There is something for everyone! Some come join today. No restrictions and no gimmicks. If you like it enough all donations go back to the server for costs/upgrades. I love playing and want more people to join!

Edited by Drenslace

Hello! Trying out modpack and server now!

Hey I saw you got on briefly while no one else was on and got off not too much later. Feel free to get on whenever and if you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to voice them. I am up for all suggestions for the server right now so let me know!

Downloading now, have you had many players on recently? i can see none on atm

EDIT:

All outside spawn is griefed with glass, also those damn alien thing's outside spawn kill you once you leave and you can't get your spawn gear back

Thanks for the reply. We really only have 6 active members atm and 3 of them are in the EU so they are on at different times. 

The glass i believe is from the meteors that are nearby but i will look into it.

To help people just starting out I will add a safe zone or something so they don't get attacked right away.

Sorry if you didn't enjoy your first run through but I appreciate the response and will work on those things.

Okay I just regenerated the initial area due to too many meteors and glass. Also I increased the area that monsters cant spawn to cover the whole desert area. This gets rid of most of the hard initial mobs. Also I added a sign that indicates to the kit tools so you can get the tools you need to start.

Glad to know people are using my communities plugins :)

- Creator of APOC Payday

However can i please ask that you change the name/title of your modpack and server?

It is very similar to our APOC Tech & RPG modpack and i have had several people report that you "ripped off" our modpack.

However from looking at your mod list it is nowhere near a rip off of our pack.

I am just asking nicely if its a possibility for you to change your name to something else.

Edited by PhoenixTalon

Glad to know people are using my communities plugins :)

- Creator of APOC Payday

However can i please ask that you change the name/title of your modpack and server?

It is very similar to our APOC Tech & RPG modpack and i have had several people report that you "ripped off" our modpack.

However from looking at your mod list it is nowhere near a rip off of our pack.

I am just asking nicely if its a possibility for you to change your name to something else.

Hey I wasn't aware of such a similar name. I will work on changing this. Love your Payday plugin btw and I'm looking forward to your new plugin!

Ok the modpack has been renamed to DrenCraft (yes im full of myself lol). Anyways I don't believe I can change the name in this post so I may need to repost. Im looking into it.

Thanks.

To change the topic of your post click EDIT and then click Full Editor.

You can change the title.

Trying to deal with our own server issues before continuing plugins im afraid XD.

Our servers have custom jars, they are multi-core and multi-threaded and even patch all the flaws/errors in mods and prevent the mods from crashing the server.

We rarely have crashes. We want to release this to the public eventually but afraid MOJANG will steal our code with their new EULA of "Everything you make belongs to us to use or modify"