[1.6.4] [SOLDER] The Cake Box: Over 200 balanced mods!

Amaxter

3b9bRyv.png

b93f00499716e03f8cbd1c3415c08c2b8fe70bb1
Welcome to The Cake Box, an exciting new modpack from the creator of Ultra Modded Survival that will redefine Minecraft completely. Packs like FTB Monster and Resonant Rise will pale in comparison to The Cake Box's massive selection of balanced, fun, and useful mods.

Create your own Jurassic Park with dinos that you've cloned, build an awesome space station and invite your friends, discover new dungeons and creatures, or even dwelve into the realm of the Aether, an inverse of the Nether. Feel like building a railroad complete with working ridable trains or sacrificing blood to perform arcane rituals for awesome magic powers? There's that too. With The Cake Box, Minecraft's limits are now gone and YOU are free to decide: what will you do today?

8e838f97cdc65ee6fca6b6a0517f5e21188c0a68

For a complete mod list please check out our Technic page by clicking here.

1bae836b0173b10cc7eb8b0847ddcc4d3aeee8cd
1. Download the Technic Launcher if you haven't already from here for your platform.

2. Run the Technic Launcher and log in with your Mojang account (what you use to log into Minecraft) if it's your first time loading.

3. Click the gear in the top right corner of the launcher and select at LEAST 3 GB of memory, you'll need it to run the pack (if there isn't an option greater than 1 GB than you don't have 64 bit Java, which probably means you don't have a 64 bit computer and can't run the pack, so try the Lite version here)

4. Copy this URL: http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/the-cake-box

5. Click "Add New Pack" (the icon in the modpack selector area) and hit "Paste"

6. Click the "Add Modpack" button, and scroll to it in the modpack selector area, then hit "PLAY" and the modpack will begin downloading and loading!

7. Be patient and wait for the loading screen, this is a massive pack so you'll need a decent computer to run it, if it says "Not Responding" just ignore and wait it out until it gets to the start screen.

8. Have fun!

Edited by Amaxter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

To whom it may concern, I think that there may be something wrong with my download of the mod pack: everything is at a very low light level. I have tried setting my light level to Bright, changing the details and animations, but nothing seems to work! When night comes, it gets even darker, but torches emit the same level of light as it normally is during the day. Also, the sprites surrounding potions seem to have, for lack of a better word, "dimmed": They are shaded a darker grey than the rest of the inventory screen. Here's a screenshot:

ScjDUOe.png

Does anybody else have this problem, and if so, how do I solve it?

To whom it may concern, I think that there may be something wrong with my download of the mod pack: everything is at a very low light level. I have tried setting my light level to Bright, changing the details and animations, but nothing seems to work! When night comes, it gets even darker, but torches emit the same level of light as it normally is during the day. Also, the sprites surrounding potions seem to have, for lack of a better word, "dimmed": They are shaded a darker grey than the rest of the inventory screen. Here's a screenshot:

ScjDUOe.png

Does anybody else have this problem, and if so, how do I solve it?

Go back to build 1.0.4. It's a shaders issue.