RE: ICBM Missiles hit clouds from Natura.

Pulseeey

Hello,

Whenever a ICBM missile hits the 2nd layer of clouds, which appear to come from a Mod (or at least this is the header of the inventory page) Natura.. I don't want the entire mod gone but any way to make the missiles go through these or at least remove the clouds from the mod?

I have never seen them stop missiles before this, but just now I was in the missile and it hit the cloud and just broke and dropped the missile... and if it does this without riding them.. I could be giving people missiles without knowing.

Thanks

If you want to disable the natura clouds, go to the config folder for the modpack, edit the natura.txt file there, and change

B:"Generate Overworld Clouds"=true

to

B:"Generate Overworld Clouds"=false

Note all existing clouds will still be there in the world, but no new clouds will be generated.

If you want to disable the natura clouds, go to the config folder for the modpack, edit the natura.txt file there, and change

B:"Generate Overworld Clouds"=true

to

B:"Generate Overworld Clouds"=false

Note all existing clouds will still be there in the world, but no new clouds will be generated.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't find that in the config file, their was a disabler section however so I added B:"Generate Overworld Clouds"=false to it and will see if it works.

Will the current clouds eventually stop or would I have to do some insane world editing? :D

I didn't find that in the config file, their was a disabler section however so I added B:"Generate Overworld Clouds"=false to it and will see if it works.

Hm, I've never played this modpack before but figured that generator option wouldve been around for a long time, that option is in the natura config for attack of the b-team. Let me get the modpack and take a look at the config for natura and icbm to see if theres an alternative, as if the option wasnt already in the config, it wont be considered at all since it wasnt implemented.

Presently downloading the modpack (its verifying atm) so give me a moment to edit this post with what i find.

Edit: Alright, here's what I found

I:"Cloud Spawn Height"=
    I:"Cloud Spawn Range"=
    I:"Cloud Spawn Rarity"=

Those three values are in the nature.txt file for this modpack, messing with those, ive been getting crashes or nothing i can figure out for the rarity value (set to 0, set to 100, seems to still spawn them about the same) so im not sure what the rarity value does. These could be messed with for the height (set to 255, then set range to 1, setting range to 0 caused a crash, this would be at the world build limit, less likely to hit but still possible)

The other option is messing with the cloud ID, but this could cause you to be unable to join servers, so i didnt want to go this route originally. The height, range, and rarity values though are only for local worlds so they wont interfere with joining on servers. If you wanted to go with the ID route, setting it to empty or to 0 could remove them from spawning at all (since they wont be added to the block list) but this can cause its own issues, and not with joining servers itself.

Edited by Kalbintion