PLZ help I dont know how to fix this error on the crafting dead

Mr.Pinkman

this is exactly whats happening to me! As soon as i click on play for the crafting dead mod pack it starts to download as usual and then stops and comes up with this message 

"error downloading file for the following pack: Official Crafting Dead

Failed to download https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9ggbej6aqai04z/Technic%20CDCure191.zip?dl=1

Please consult the mod pack author."

I do not know how to "consult the mod pack author" so i thought that i would post my problem here as it sounds like Mr.Pinkman is having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated as i want to try out the new update for myself, (i play on MAC if that helps as it might be a problem only on my format) 

Been having the same problem for about two days now, was wondering if anyone had the same problem as me and it turns out there are few. I hope that they can fix this problem, glad to be apart of this thread. For now, I'll just play other games just to keep me occupied. If problem is not fix I guess I'll just uninstall, no point of keeping a waste of space.

Same is happening to me I've tried everything from deleting everything that even remotely had to do with Mine craft or the Technic launcher, to re-downloading it all for, i think coming on the 5th time now and nothing has worked. 

please help!!!!! 

Do you twats even read before you post!?

The creator's Twitter - "#CraftingDead dropbox banned my shared links, great!"

And his forum - "so we wait This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

In case that isn't clear enough:
The download location is dead! It can't download anything!

Edited by Melfice

• 6 years later...
On 8/24/2014 at 3:55 PM, Mr.Pinkman said:

I installed the technic pack again and retried the URL thing but it keeps giving me this error saying Failed to download https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9ggbej6aqai04z/Technic%20CDCure191.zip?dl=1                  PLZ HELP ME I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO AND I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS MOD

so even when i go and try to do it by installing the mods myself it still does not work i believe it is the mod dev that f***** something up