HorizonCity Review Lists.

hooptiecoupe

Hey Guys!

Im sorry I've been abscent for a while. but, I've been working very hard on updateing and improving how our server reviews are done.

I've personally met with and talked to A LOT of server owners to get there opnnion on what makes and what DOSNT make a good server.

I feel im finally ready to officaly go public!

http://hooptiesworld.enjin.com/ssr

what is it?

A simple Server Review that ANYONE can fill out. (its still in testing though, so your comments and thoughts are very important)

once submitted, staff will review and verify that the information is correct before submitting to our forum list.

meaning, I can give you 100% guarantee that the information is not OWNER BYASS. (meaning, and owner cant say " we have SPLEEF!".. then you join expacting games, only find out, they DONT have SPLEEF..yet.. but they PLLLLAAAAN to add it in about 3 months....)

or you get on, only to find out your banned cause they didn't tell you the rules anywhere, and you didn't know how to find the rules.

our  server review will be clearly filled out with ALL the information needed for you to discover that server!

also, the TITLE of the thread will give you quick easy information... Server - Owner - Style of server - RANK - (if its whitelisted or closed, it will say it here)

The Rank goes from A-F. A is considered a Staff Pick.  F ... well. you know. you will likely be trolled, harassed or banned in about 5 minutes after joining.

Ranks are given to a server from Staff only. based on overall reviews assessment.

No more VOTEING to get to the TOP of our lists. NO more BUYING TOP SLOTS to get all the player to join your server, to get more votes.. to stay on top. when your a BAD server. Period!

I'd love to get ya'll sugjestions and feedback on this. This is something we've been doing privately for a little while having a lot of fun with. helping to advertise get support for good servers, and helping bad servers see where there lacking and where they should improve if they want more players.

or, what player base they need to advertise to to get more players.(some like those kind of servers...)

Its something im def. really excited about, and hope you will be too. Im doing this cause im tired of sifting thru forum threads that haven't been updated in 6 months, or the information is outdated, and the owner wont update.

on our sites, if you see information that is out dated, simply submit a server update application and the information will be verified for acuracy and updated as needed by staff.(Server owners are NOT allowed to update or create there own server threads...staff only)

There will also be Prize giveaways every 2 months (for now,.. eventually, ill do it every month) which you will be able to buy a ticket for

with earned up  points for submitting reviews. 4 APPROVED reviews = 1 Ticket in our Prize Giveaways. Its a small way I'd like to be able to pay

back both my staff and you for helping us all to find great servers to check out/ endorse/ support and play on.

That's just a sampling of what we've been doing. But, we def. still have a long way to go yet. I really cant wait to see where this will go!

Edited by hooptiecoupe