Instantly Closing After Launching World

Dyingday

Hi, 

I have my own modpack which I have made private due to the fact that I currently do not have permissions from Mod Authors so I cannot make it public as of yet.

Anyway I have been playing this modpack for the last couple of weeks and suddenly I launched the game and whenever I try to play a world it instantly stops doesn't load and quits back to the launcher.

Can anyone help I have put a link below to a dropbox link for my Crash Report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/95gohxbet97pwri/crash-2014-08-31_21.20.07-client.txt?dl=0

And here is the Technic Launcher log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv2jje4uzyn6ttw/techniclauncher_2014-08-31.log?dl=0

Thanks a lot!!!!

Edited by Dyingday

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_ARRAY but was STRING at line 1 column 1
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerProfileCache.func_152657_b(SourceFile:156)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerProfileCache.<init>(SourceFile:42)

to me it indicates a corruption of the player info in the level.dat file. Removing the player tag from the level.dat using an nbt editor like NBTExplorer should fix it, but maybe not long-term. There isn't anything i see in the crash log that indicates what mod exactly that it was trying to get info for but rather was just an issue overall with the information.

Alright, got some good news and some bad news. Good news is I found out why it isn't opening. Bad news is, I found out why it isn't opening. The level.dat is filled up with no information at all, nothing what-so-ever. No level seed, no player information, nothing. It may as well be non-existent, because thats what information it has. The only way to resolve this is to re-create the world with the exact same generator settings (world seed included) and replace the worlds level.dat with the new one. The other option is doing something similar, but with any settings and expect the world to have chunk edges.

Edit: For the more technically inclined, the level.dat file contained 38.7kB of NULLs (u0000, ASCII 00)

Edited by Kalbintion

Ok so I launched the game, re-created the game, it instantly quit the game when the world was generating, but I carried on moved the level.dat into the real save, re-launched the game and now it is not showing up on my saves list under singleplayer but is in the modpack saves folder

Sorry for this!! Help if possible don't worry if you can't...