[1.7.10] SKIES OF AVALON Extreme Survival! Realistic Hunger! Weather! Danger! Pie!!!!!!!! Looking for Admins, Mods, Builders, and Plugin Managers

Server IP: play.skiesofavalon.com
TeamSpeak ( Required for Staff ): ts.skiesofavalon.com
Dynmap: www.skiesofavalon.com:8123
Community Website and Forums (Coming Soon!): www.SkiesofAvalon.com

The Skies of Avalon is looking to offer a unique Minecraft experience. In our community we are....... a community. Not a series or Mods and Staff
Monitoring players but All players working towards the same goals fighting the same enemies and Bringing Peace to the world of Avalon and its
Outer Realms.

In the Skies of Avalon we take on the roles of Adventurers seeking out fortune and prosperity in a world bellow our floating haven 
Aynia - City of the Bright Vale. As we venture out we will find that Much below is different from what we imagined. We see little resources for magic
and thus can travel to Resource worlds called the OuterRealms. Each Outer Realm is named after a deity Such as Theia, Áine, and Earaldir. 

1.) Position*: 

2.) Real First Name (Never give your last name out online. Ever!)

3.) IGN: 

4.) Age* (16 and Above for Staff):

5.) Skype:

6.) Qualities that make you right for this position?

7.) Availability(per week): 

8.) Reasons for wanting this position:

9.) Prior experience: 

10.) Description of personality: 

11.) Past bans and reasons why: 

12.) Skills

13.) Additional information (Anything at all including other languages spoken):

14.) Time Zone: 

Edited by sadlygr0ve

I am doing a large scale build for my server.

I thought I could do it all on my own but I am finding myself getting extremely overwhelmed with the work load while doing other things.

I am in need of a talented Staff member or two to join my server.

Age restriction for the server is 15 and that's kinda pushing the limit a little.

I would like staff to be at least 16. I'm 23 and an IT manager so I kinda have a really professional admin style for most parts but more on the lighter side since this is a game.

I need dedicated staff. Looking for talented builders as well.

I'd Like to have a few cities build according to lore of the server and even spawn build.

Please do not come on the server and complain in chat that the permissions are not setup that's kinda my point. lol.

I like to joke around and things so no need to be stiff when in chat. Staff needs to have Teamspeak or be able to do some sort of voice chat for collaboration. 

Edited by sadlygr0ve

1.) Position*: Admin / builder / helper

2.) Real Name: Brent Rouse

3.) IGN(In game name)*: rouse9989

4.) Age*: 16

5.) Skype*: prince.rouse

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?*

-I have been playing Minecraft since way before redstone even came out

-I love this game and haven't had anyone to play with lately and need a long term project

-I used to run a server of my own.

-I built half the maps for the original hunger games server ran by mc.servers, the owner and I talked and my friends and I built half the maps for him before the hunger games servers became popular

-I like to build big and very detailed projects.

-used to be familiar with world edit but can quickly learn again used to be very good at it

-redstoning skills have been getting worse but i can build pretty complex machines and other great features for servers

7.) Availabilties*(per week): Mostly after school and almost every weekend (When i play Minecraft its for many hours or the whole day

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*: Friends haven't been playing as much, so I haven't had anything to do. I need a long term project that I can work on, and be a part of with some new friends. Also would love to be a higher member of a server again I love building and letting people see as well as interacting with the players on the server to insure they keep playing.

9.) Prior experience: Like I said earlier I used to run a server of my own with around a average of 87 people on everyday. I Love to build and create things. I also love to interact with regular players

10.) Discription of personality*: Im a 16 year old Junior in High school I get good grades and can talk to almost anyone I am very social and not shy at all. I love to show off what I built and interact with people. I am very easy to get along with and have a great sense of humor, my family and friends think I'm hilarious even know I never try to be.

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: I can't remember reasons dumb ones probably has been awhile sense I played on a public server.

12.) Skills:

-Building large cities, towns, landmarks

-building detailed quality structures

-quite a bit of redstone knowledge (Enough to make cool building features and much more!)

-Managing a server

13.) Additional Information: I have Skype, I have a mic as well, I also just downloaded teamspeak. I really would love to build for you I need a good large project with lots of detail to sink my teeth in while being a helpful teammate and helping out the regular players.

14.) Time zone: Central Time Zone

1.) Position*: Admin / builder / helper

2.) Real Name: Brent Rouse

3.) IGN(In game name)*: rouse9989

4.) Age*: 16

5.) Skype*: prince.rouse

-I have been playing Minecraft since way before redstone even came out

-I love this game and haven't had anyone to play with lately and need a long term project

-I used to run a server of my own.

-I built half the maps for the original hunger games server ran by mc.servers, the owner and I talked and my friends and I built half the maps for him before the hunger games servers became popular

-I like to build big and very detailed projects.

-used to be familiar with world edit but can quickly learn again used to be very good at it

-redstoning skills have been getting worse but i can build pretty complex machines and other great features for servers

7.) Availabilties*(per week): Mostly after school and almost every weekend (When i play Minecraft its for many hours or the whole day

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*: Friends haven't been playing as much, so I haven't had anything to do. I need a long term project that I can work on, and be a part of with some new friends. Also would love to be a higher member of a server again I love building and letting people see as well as interacting with the players on the server to insure they keep playing.

9.) Prior experience: Like I said earlier I used to run a server of my own with around a average of 87 people on everyday. I Love to build and create things. I also love to interact with regular players

10.) Discription of personality*: Im a 16 year old Junior in High school I get good grades and can talk to almost anyone I am very social and not shy at all. I love to show off what I built and interact with people. I am very easy to get along with and have a great sense of humor, my family and friends think I'm hilarious even know I never try to be.

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: I can't remember reasons dumb ones probably has been awhile sense I played on a public server.

12.) Skills:

-Building large cities, towns, landmarks

-building detailed quality structures

-quite a bit of redstone knowledge (Enough to make cool building features and much more!)

-Managing a server

13.) Additional Information: I have Skype, I have a mic as well, I also just downloaded teamspeak. I really would love to build for you I need a good large project with lots of detail to sink my teeth in while being a helpful teammate and helping out the regular players.

14.) Time zone: Central Time Zone

Sorry it took so long to reply to both your post it's one of the reasons I need a co-admin to help manage things. You are definitely accepted. I sent you an invite on skype.

1.) Position*: Possibly just a helper position (help with little things like mod help like someone has a question about a certain mod)

2.) Real Name: Kayden G. (not using my FULL name cause of possible stalkers, sorry)

3.) IGN(In game name)*: Defender2002

4.) Age*: 12

5.) Skype*: theawesomekayden

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?* Helpful, Kind (mostly), Funny, Can relate to other players, Etc.
7.) Availabilties*(per week): I'll tell you if im not available certain days like if on VK, football practice, etc.

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*: Wanting to play this server, plus i just like to help people, being part of a staff makes me feel special! :)

9.) Prior experience: Been mod on like at least 3 accounts, admin at least on one account, helper on another account (Not miencraft accounds, i mean different times!)

10.) Discription of personality*: Mostly kind, try to be funny, helpful (opinion), love to read (bookworm), etc.

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: Banned for being rude when i wasn't aware i said somthing rude, once banned for spam cause i was mad a server was to hard for me and i was a whiney little kid :(

12.) Skills: Good builder, helpful if people ask if not busy, try to be nice, i dont really know im not a very good describer :( , Good wiring person (redstone), good with teams, etc.

13.) Additional Information: Doing school so may not be on as often, been playing minecraft for at least scence 1.2.5 or so, etc.

14.) Time zone: Canada/U.S.A Mountain Time

PS: Even if not as accepted as staff, ill play server and help others :P

Edited by defender2002

1.) Position*: Admin/Moderator

2.) Real Name: Doug Hahn

3.) IGN: Ubergoober429

4.) Age*: 17

5.) Skype: jimmyage429

-Being playing minecraft for years

-Experience running servers

-Experience with most plugins and mods, and how to troubleshoot them unfortunately lol

-Experience designing towns and the like

7.) Availability(per week): Weekdays available after 3 and Weekends whenever Im needed

8.) Reasons for wanting this position: Want to get on a friendly server thats up to date to play, also need something to do in my spare time and i really enjoyed it before so thought id give it another shot.

9.) Prior experience: Ran own modpack+server, tons of troubleshooting experience and years of playing with mods and plugins.

10.) Description of personality: Friendly, easygoing and humorous, the only notable thing is i dont tolerate rule breaking

11.) Past bans and reasons why: None

12.) Skills

-Mod+Plugin knowledge

-Managing server knowledge

-Great building skills

13.) Additional information: Would love to join this community and really work on this pack, I have a working mic and TS3

14.) Time Zone: U.S Eastern Time Zone

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting "unknown host" trying to connect to mc.skiesofavalon.com

That i know of, we are!

Sorry guy's we had a huge issue and are down for maintance till this friday We've been restoring from backups only to find that some of them are corrupted so We've devised a better recovery plan and are implementing a few huge changed to our infrastructure as well. more details soon to come. Tomorrow Friday September 26th we will have the server back online at 8Am EST

1.) Position*: Admin/Moderator

2.) Real Name: Doug Hahn

3.) IGN: Ubergoober429

4.) Age*: 17

5.) Skype: jimmyage429

-Being playing minecraft for years

-Experience running servers

-Experience with most plugins and mods, and how to troubleshoot them unfortunately lol

-Experience designing towns and the like

7.) Availability(per week): Weekdays available after 3 and Weekends whenever Im needed

8.) Reasons for wanting this position: Want to get on a friendly server thats up to date to play, also need something to do in my spare time and i really enjoyed it before so thought id give it another shot.

9.) Prior experience: Ran own modpack+server, tons of troubleshooting experience and years of playing with mods and plugins.

10.) Description of personality: Friendly, easygoing and humorous, the only notable thing is i dont tolerate rule breaking

11.) Past bans and reasons why: None

12.) Skills

-Mod+Plugin knowledge

-Managing server knowledge

-Great building skills

13.) Additional information: Would love to join this community and really work on this pack, I have a working mic and TS3

14.) Time Zone: U.S Eastern Time Zone

Thank you for applying at the moment we will be suspending the recruitment for mods until the community grows more in size. We are still looking for players.

1.) Position*: Community Manager or what ever you feel I'm suited for.

2.) Real Name: Klaus

3.) IGN(In game name)*: Vauxite

4.) Age*: 21

5.) Skype*: Need to know basis.

- No-life ;)

- Experience in java

- Experience in managing, playing, hosting and develop a server.

- I've single handedly managed an active yogcast complete server. With good results.

7.) Availabilities*(per week):

Anything from 0-6h a day depends on my responsibilities.

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*:

Will probably get this role in some way. So better make it official.

9.) Prior experience:

See 6) Qualities... and 12) Skills

10.) Discription of personality*:

I adapt to whoever I'm around. But overall honest, cocky, witty and a thinker.

11.) Past bans and reason why if any:
None

12.) Skills:
- I make a really good lasagna

- Configuring plugins( got python scrips ready)

- Balancing mods/plugins and economy

- I know what works.

- Automate processing.

- Mysql

- html/css

- dirt houses

13.) Additional Information:

Don't give me any position right away, I want to make sure the server is what I'm looking for as well.

Feel free to pm me or what ever.

14.) Time zone:

UTC+1

1.) Position*:Builder/Admin

2.) Real Name:Matt Gray

3.) IGN(In game name)*:MGAvenger

4.) Age*:15

5.) Skype*:soccerboy121299

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?*I have been on many build teams, and have a lot of experience. I know my way around mods, redstone, building, plugins, anything you could think of in minecraft, I can do.

7.) Availabilties*(per week):Probably around 30-35 hours Per week

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*:I left my build team a while ago, and I was looking around on the forums and saw this. i want to help out and make this server popular and big, and as well as get back into building.

9.) Prior experience:I have been on many Three build teams, and built for many servers. I hosted a server for a while, and I can do plugins if you need help with that.

10.) Discription of personality*:In  Three words, I would call myself Loyal, Blunt, and Competitive 

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: No bans from servers

12.) Skills:(From Best to least) Building, Plugins, Mods, Redstone, and I can make some really good music.

13.) Time zone:EST

• 4 weeks later...