RE: Traincraft S Key not functioning.

Pulseeey

Hey,

Does anyone know where you can change the keys to control Traincraft? My W key works, but my S key doesn't.

I tried the config file but changing key IDs in there doesn't change anyting, I tried the controls tab in MC settings but that doesn't seem to offer any TC options, I tried changing every one marked with TC for good measure though. 

My W key works none the less, but the S key does not. I know the mod version works since it works on a modpack that only has IC2, Traincraft and Railcraft, but I see no errors or conflicts in the client logs.

I understand it's likely a conflict in keys but what else would use the S key when you're in a train? I thought key conflicts happen only when 2+ things try use the same key... 

Thanks
Edited by Pulseeey

Can somewhat confirm the issue with his pack. "S" fails to let locomotive go backwards, but does allow trains to come to a stop.

Sorry?

You can confirm that in my pack, the S key slows down (stops) trains but won't let you go backwards?

I can't do either, I have to slow down by looking the opposite way and pressing W.. 

I am able to slow down to a complete stop in all of the trains i tried (all but one were diesel, that one was steam) but I was never allowed to go backwards via the use of the "S" key.

Oh, can you provide me your options file? I can't even slow down with S, it's literally useless. Slowing down is the main thing I want it for.

Edited by Pulseeey