techniclauncher wont download

mielleman

Question

Launcher/pack Version: most recent

Operating System: windows 7

Version of Java: java 7

Description of Problem: the most time the launcher dont start fine and if it start fine it dont dowload the mods ( it stops downloading by 1\15 %) and also with normal minecraft

Antivirus program: avg (this is not the problem because other laptops with same version dont have this problem)

Error Messages: failed to download/ failed to update

Link to pastebin of log:

http://pastebin.com/zggjZq52

new:

http://pastebin.com/z52mjwNS

18 answers to this question

can i give techniclauncher permission with AVG?

It's theoretically possible, but switching to avast! or MSE will fix this problem as well as give you better virus protection.

Also, AVG is a ramhog.

other laptos with AVG (same AVG version) dont have this problem i have it also by normal minecraft

Dude. If you aren't going to take our advice, don't ask for it. It doesn't always happen, just very, very, very often.

Description of Problem: the most time the launcher dont start fine and if it start fine it dont dowload the mods ( it stops downloading by 1\15 %) and also with normal minecraft

Antivirus program: avg (this is not the problem because other laptops with same version dont have this problem)

i am sure AVG will help the download failed bug but i have a other bug that is said when i (try to) start it i said : our trumbl feed is down

i am sure AVG will help the download failed bug but i have a other bug that is said when i (try to) start it i said : our trumbl feed is down

For that one, we'd need to see your launcher logs.