massive CPU usage

BloodyIron

So I've been running tekkit for a handful of months, and we've had to troubleshoot performance many times. We've got a beastly system running it, and the last few days one of the cores is pinned by the primary java thread. Naturally our TPS has dropped to like 7. I check timings and nothing is shouting "fix me". I suspect an inefficient mod, but I am unsure how to isolated the cause.

I'm using spigot, with tekkit 1.2.9e.

How can I determine the cause? This started in the last 2-3 days, so I suspect someone built something nasty.

Tips?

Care to share the crash log through pastebin? You fixed your issue by yourself so this is going to be out of curiosity.

Edit: Opis 1.2.2 needs MobiusCore 1.2.1 not 1.2.2 to work in 1.6.4 so the log will not be needed after all..

Edited by bochen415

Hey so for Opis, to get the run functions and stuff in the GUI I need to add a player to the "privileged" list in opis, but this isn't how I want to handle permissions, we organize permissions through "bukkit" permission style. Granting groups access to specific things. For now I can use the privileged thing, but do you know of another way to do it? Also, without OP'ing people.

I'm not sure how that's relevant, since there are already permission declarations for opis, except the 1.2.2 and 1.2.1 version still requires that privilege list in it's config, which is lame :/ no other idea how to do this?

Sorry. Mods often don't cooperate with plugins. Those two were only temporarily on my (small) server.