Picaxes disappear after using some time

Launcher/pack Version: 2.1.0

Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) Home Premium

Version of Java: Java 7

Description of Problem: Picaxes are disappearing when used for a short amount of time. Disappear all same ID picaxes from inventory at once. There are no error logs on console or something. Anyone can tell how to prevent this?

Using these plugins: SWatchdog, WorldEdit, Towny, Register, WorldSaver, Vault, Permissionsex, Questioner, WorldGuard, Essentials, ChatManager, AuthMe Permissions, Modifyworld, LWC, WorldBorder

Error Messages:

There are no error messages.

Link to pastebin of log:

Not sure if this is the problem, but sometimes thing in my inventory disappear too. I usually disconnect and reconnect and they re-appear.

You might also have not noticed that tools have damage limits(hey, it could happen)

Not sure if this is the problem, but sometimes thing in my inventory disappear too. I usually disconnect and reconnect and they re-appear.

You might also have not noticed that tools have damage limits(hey, it could happen)

That bug, about disappearing other items, yeah, you can relog and they appear again. I know that.

About durability too, but they disappear like when they are half used, or just at start and don't apear again after relog.

Jeez, I'm not stupid, there is no need for sarcasm.