Exploit in 3.4?

Noticed some players log into the server last night. Within minutes they had full sets of red matter weapons/armor. Has anyone encountered similar activity? Furthermore this items were "disabled" and should not have been able to be created.

Clearly they weren't disabled. Also, there's a rather large dupe bug right now involving the red matter furnace that hasn't been addressed yet, and it wouldn't surprise me even slightly if there were others.

I keep seeing people talking about a RM Furnace dupe bug, but as near as I can tell nobody seems to know what it is and they're all just parroting that one exists.

If there is a RM Furnace dupe bug, then what are the conditions under which it can be reproduced? Knowing how it is done lets us take steps to stop it.

I will check with the server owner to make sure they were properly disabled however they do give off warnings when a player is using a prohibited item. "warning player is attempting to use xxxxx". I will check to see if the furnace was a redmatter one I can't recall of the top of my head but I thought all that as in the room was a chest, crafting table, furnace and alchemy chest.

something happend on my server aswell (running 3.0.3)

a player somehow got 100 diamond's and sold them in the city store gaining him lots of money.

I have searched through my hawkeye logs but cant find anything saying how he got the diamonds.

i have put him in a special permissions group so the only thing he can do is send me a /mail how he managed to do get the diamonds.

i have disabled RM furnace. <-- known exploit.

i have disabled the magnet flag on lwc <-- known exploit.

if i get a answer out of him il let u peeps know

Killspammer nailed it, we just found out what it was last night. They can completely bypass a servers restricted items. Sever admins be aware. Here is the response from the admin in the link Killspammer provided.

If this is happening on your server you can delete the NEI file from the server side mods folder to resolve the issue for now.