I need problem with tekkit

Hi i need help you

The next problem I have is

Opening the loader.bat I open the console but generate underside of the world and sends me other errors

[img width=800]

Please helpme and sorry for mi bad english y use google traslate

Hi i need help you

The next problem I have is

Opening the loader.bat I open the console but generate underside of the world and sends me other errors

[img width=800]

Please helpme and sorry for mi bad english y use google traslate

You, ummm, did everything wrong with this post. You broke the table (see how I fixed my image width?), failed at bug reporting, posted in the wrong section, and didn't read the stickies! And look how helpful people here are - you got a solution anyway. Spectacular.

You, ummm, did everything wrong with this post. You broke the table (see how I fixed my image width?), failed at bug reporting, posted in the wrong section, and didn't read the stickies! And look how helpful people here are - you got a solution anyway. Spectacular.

Torezu... He had to use Google translate to type his request out, meaning he probably doesn't speak, or read English, so I mean, cut him some slack.

Torezu... He had to use Google translate to type his request out, meaning he probably doesn't speak, or read English, so I mean, cut him some slack.

Negative. It'll take longer to look through and see how you're supposed to post, but he's clearly smart enough to use image tags, so it won't take him that long to work it out. If I'm going to post in a foreign language, I run it by someone who speaks it to figure out whether my post makes sense somehow. Also, searching for this exact error, in the stickies on this board would have solved his problem. Java 7, installed correctly, always fixes this issue. If you update but don't change the path or remove Java 6, yes, it's not going to work.