Topic: 3.03 Can't Craft World Anchor

wadeal

Question

When attempting to craft the World Anchor I place the items in the correct place, the world anchor shows for half a second in the result box in my crafting table, then disappears and won't reappear, therefor unable to make a World Anchor. Haven't had issues craft anything else so far.

4 answers to this question

Is this your server? It seems like the recipe may be disabled on that server. I had a similar thing on a server with ee disabled when I was crafting a piston and had the recipe for medium covalence dust in there, it shows briefly then goes.

I'm just running the server downloaded from the Tekkit site, no modifications to that at all.

Actually, the only thing I did change was the extension on the RailCraft mod to .tgz from .zip? I was having this:

[WARNING] Error loading Railcraft Save Data: Not in GZIP format

Spammed continually in my server log, and this http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php?topic=11652.0 post advised to change the extension and appeared to have resolved it. Maybe that's the cause?

Infact I managed to click fast enough before it disappears (don't know how I managed it) and was instantly kicked with this error (from server log):

10:27:13 [sEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException

10:27:13 [sEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.setData(ItemStack.java

:153)

10:27:13 [sEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:

39)

10:27:13 [sEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.Packet.b(Packet.java:160)

10:27:13 [sEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.Packet102WindowClick.a(SourceFile:38)

10:27:13 [sEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.Packet.a(Packet.java:83)

10:27:13 [sEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.h(NetworkManager.java:152)

10:27:13 [sEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.c(NetworkManager.java:273)

10:27:13 [sEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkReaderThread.run(SourceFile:76)

10:27:13 [iNFO] wadeal lost connection: disconnect.genericReason