Server will not start, 3.0.4

Launcher/pack Version: 3.0.3 (Reccommended)

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Version of Java: 64-bit Java 7

Description of Problem: While playing earlier today I noticed that Tekkit had been officially updated so my server/client were no longer compatible, decided to reinstall the server (hosted at MinecraftLayer, using McMyAdmin) and start fresh on a new world to update from 2.1.1 to 3.0.4. Copied the contents of the .zip file over, deleted craftbukkit.jar and renamed the Tekkit.jar to craftbukkit.jar deleted the world files, started server, and nothing. Server is hung up on "getting ready to start". Put the original craftbukkit.jar file back and everything works fine, I can connect to the server no problem but none of the Tekkit items are spawnable.

Error Messages: Server hangs up on "getting ready to start".

Link to pastebin of log: http://pastebin.com/MZ2CVMbb

I hope I was thorough enough and using the correct format, if it's a stupid noob mistake I apologize, however I've been Googling and looking around the forums for quite a while and could not find any similar threads. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help!

My process for installing was thus: re install server (completely wipes everything), install CraftBukkit, place contents of the 3.0.4 zip file in the main Minecraft directory, delete craftbukkit.jar and rename Tekkit to craftbukkit.jar. I'm using only whatever files come as standard in the 3.0.4 release.